Urban Breed out of Bloodbound...

Is that the totally unintelligible game we tried to play that one time where setting up the board and the rules took like two hours???? hahahaha

Nope, this is a different totally unintelligible game, though I think Urban could probably explain the rules in under 30 minutes. And given how anally he has the bits stored set up time isn't to bad either. :cool:

I don't know how he is when making music, but I know he's a pain in the butt to deal with when playing Advanced Civ ;). I had to find 7 AC noobs this past weekend so I could finally win a game!
Nope, this is a different totally unintelligible game, though I think Urban could probably explain the rules in under 30 minutes. And given how anally he has the bits stored set up time isn't to bad either. :cool:

Now I'm really regretting not accepting Urban's oft-repeated invitations to sit down and do some SERIOUS boardgaming.
Doncha know, I often have 5 or 6 or ten hours to spare when I can sit at a table, attempt to learn and play almost unintelligible games, and most likely get my ass kicked from here to Gothenburg. :lol: :lol:

Now I'm really regretting not accepting Urban's oft-repeated invitations to sit down and do some SERIOUS boardgaming.
Doncha know, I often have 5 or 6 or ten hours to spare when I can sit at a table, attempt to learn and play almost unintelligible games, and most likely get my ass kicked from here to Gothenburg. :lol: :lol:

Almost makes me wish I lived in Atlanta again. Almost.