US election

I've taken the day off to watch it on the TV, switching between CNN, BBC World, Fox News, Sky and 7. Taking a break for a while now though.

Is it just me or am I imagining the scene in Blazing Saddles with Mel Brooks accidentally rushing Obama off to the side of the room going "Are you insane!? Don't you know the president is a ni---:oops:"

HAHA!

Here's hoping things end as well, considering the rednecks that wear the pointy white bedsheets have already had a go at removing him from the running...

lets hope he can fix alot of what has been fucked by a man who has become tantamount to a warlord, and bumbling fool.

I also hope he survives his time in office, and proves that he is good enough for the job

Was sort of lucky today...left the street directory behind, and got big time lost in the big smoke.

Listened to a lot of radio.

Obama's speech was awesome (yeah, prescripted for sure, but no food on his family, cohabitating with fish, and no "noookoolar"). MacCain's was pretty good...why wasn't he running 8 years ago ?

Obama has to be a product of the US system, or he wouldn't be eligible to be president of the free world.

But I'll give him a year to prove himself before I get critical.

McCain did run 8 years ago but Bush won the Republican primary.

Go Obama!

Obama's speech was brilliant, and the way McCain reined in the fools baying for blood was worthy of the White House too. Shame for him that he had that redneck hick for a running mate. FOX did it again apparently, calling states for McCain before votes had even been counted, even those that Obama ended up winning by a landslide.