US TOUR!!!

My dad knocked my bro when I was young. My brother used to hide his small metal cars in his pillow and dad didn't know...

I bet he was like "Stop crying bitch..."

:p

Oh sweet, they are coming to my area in the Unholy Alliance tour. But if they're not at least the second or third headlining act I'm not gonna go, because I'll only want to see them and they'll play like five songs, and I'd rather save that money to see Queensryche in September.

In 30 min ill be leaving the lovely city of novato and travel to the distant shores of Sacramento for COB tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And then SF tomorrow night:kickass:

I just got back from the show in sacramento and it wasn't really that great. through the eyes of the dead sucked shit, luckily the venue had lots of seats so i sat there, also god forbid were alright but i didn't really like them. cob then came on and were alright, the sound however wasn't really that great and i couldn't get close because literally 75 - 80 perccent of the crowd were emo faggots and there were literally like 5 guys who were actually metalheads. the setlist was pretty good though and so i just chilled up front for a while but then went in the pit for the rest of the show. the setlist was

Are You Dead Yet?
Sixpounder
Needled 24/7
Hate me!
Towards Dead End
Chokehold
Follow The Reaper
Lake Bodom
Everytime I Die
In Your Face
Hate Crew Deathroll

Encore

Living Deadbeat
Downfall

at the sacramento show i counted about 7 dads sitting in the back probably waiting for thier kids, like 2 moms waiting for thier kids and 2 kids who were even hanging out with thier mom and dad for the entire show. all the kids were wearing cob shirts from hcdr and above or skateboarding or emo shirts and almost no one had long hair. it was the worst crowd id ever seen.

this was the 2nd time i;ve ever been to sacramento and the first show ive ever been to there. i live near sf, i was really surprised at how many emos and posers there were.

I just got back from the SF show at Slim's and it was better at times than the other show i went to but at other times it was worse. I got there right at the end of God Forbids setlist because i didn't feel like sitting through 2 shitty bands which worked out pretty well. COB then went on and i was going to go into the pit but unfortunately a bunch of people were jumping up and down and punching each other and it wasn't really a pit, it was just stupid so instead i went up front. it was pretty pathetic because during the old songs that aren't very common the crowd didn't; sing along or anything, it felt like me and a couple people around me were the only people getting into it. however during the new songs like in your face of course everyone was singing along to i don't give a flying fuck mother fucker and jumping da fuk up during the songs they knew. ridiculous. with all that bitching aside though the sound was great and the band had a lot more energy and was more entertaining than the night before. If you saw me there at the show i was the kid screaming play red light in my eyes after most of the songs and at one time there was even a small chant about it. the setlist was as follows, not very much in order, but the songs are accurate

Are You Dead Yet?
Sixpounder
Needled 24/7
Follow The Reaper
Towards Dead End
Chokehold
Angels Don't Kill
Hate Me!
Warheart
In Your Face
Lake Bodom
Everytime I Die
Hate Crew Deathroll

Encore

Living Deadbeat
Downfall

also just to add: haha we got 3 hatebreeder songs and you didn't!

Enemy242 said:
I just got back from the show in sacramento and it wasn't really that great. through the eyes of the dead sucked shit, luckily the venue had lots of seats so i sat there, also god forbid were alright but i didn't really like them. cob then came on and were alright, the sound however wasn't really that great and i couldn't get close because literally 75 - 80 perccent of the crowd were emo faggots and there were literally like 5 guys who were actually metalheads. the setlist was pretty good though and so i just chilled up front for a while but then went in the pit for the rest of the show. the setlist was

Are You Dead Yet?
Sixpounder
Needled 24/7
Hate me!
Towards Dead End
Chokehold
Follow The Reaper
Lake Bodom
Everytime I Die
In Your Face
Hate Crew Deathroll

Encore

Living Deadbeat
Downfall

Omg, you are just TOO metal. Go fuck off k? Let me know the next show you'll be seeing a show in sac, so i can see how a 'tr00 metalhead' is supposed to look k? Stereotypical bastard.

Cr4zyIrishJohn said:
Omg, you are just TOO metal. Go fuck off k? Let me know the next show you'll be seeing a show in sac, so i can see how a 'tr00 metalhead' is supposed to look k? Stereotypical bastard.

somehow i have a feeling you're a poser and listen to trivium and metalcore bullshit and have short hair and wear skateboarding clothes. just a hunch.