US Tour???

Where can i find the dates and who do i get in touch with about lining up and negotiating a date.

If you hint means yes, then this will be a awesome year for tours....Porcupine Tree last September, Opeth's 20th anniversary in April, Porcupine Tree with possibly Anathema again,.......and maybe Orphaned Land! They have to come to LA. :loco::Spin::Spin::yow::D

Edit: I also found a New York date (March 8th, also with Suidakra) on ticketmaster. :)

i just hope OL comes somewhere close to the south, i would drive myself there as long as it was less than two states away!

If its on multiple websites where you can find tickets, then what would you call it?
A tour being currently set up for sure, some dates pre-booked and the venues are selling the tickets in advance.

Believe me, when the tour will be confirmed, you will know it. For now the band (and the record label and the booker) haven't confirmed anything, otherwise it would be written on their sites. It is very logical when you think about it, isn't it?
Have you read Kobi blabelling on every little piece of information he has to say about the band on Facebook? (even the festival shows not confirmed by the festival themselves :D )... And strangely not a word about those US dates!

Because if in the end there are only three dates in one week, to be honest i am not sure it will happend.

So let's wait and see. But it is on its (never ending) way.

I got a great idea: just get all of your friends to buy a ticket for the show. When it's sold out they can't cancel on you. Or you tell them you will sue if they do?
Isn't that the American way??? (this is a joke pple!)

I hope there is a US tour at some point... it's about time for one. As for the quote.... that was pretty funny actually, and true in some form.

I really hope they come to the US, especially the LA area...my town would be a bad market anyways, so I would have no problem driving 100 miles to LA, or maybe even 400ish to San Francisco. But yes, if you are going to sue try spilling hot coffee on yourself too if the shows get canceled.