USELESS BACKSTAGE PASSES

MichiMikey said:
Don't fret Mistress Pink, at least you got your passes. The woman at Harpos looked at me like I was insane and thumbed me inside.

That happened to me too but I hooked up anyways. I figured it was you backstage w. the Michigan hat?

ThraxDude said:
I'd love to.... where do I start....?
Well, myself and another baord member started the OFFICIAL Anthrax street team back before WCFYA came out. I don't know what happened to the other guy, but I took charge of the street team here in the US.
Charlie told me to e-mail all the street teamers info to Nick from Sanctuary Records. I think Nick sent everyone some WCFYA postcards (A COUPLE MONTHS AFTER THE CD WAS RELEASED) to pass around.
To make a long story short, Sanctuary didn't help me out after that. They did give some stuff to Tim Dralle (ex-manager) though. And he sent flyers and stuff to street teamers who requested it. I cannot stress enough how much Tim helped the street team. He hooked everyone up on the guestlists and sent them whatever they needed, etc.
The OFFICIAL Anthrax street team (myself and you guys, you know who you are) also got the song "Safe Home" #1 on The Zone in Chicago for I think 21 weeks in a row.
Then, one day, some guy from Sanctuary posted on the board telling us that it would help if we voted for Tesla too because they're on the same label.
So for a week or two Anthrax and Tesla were #1 and #2 respectively.
THEN- I still cannot believe this- some douchebag from Sanctuary posted on the board asking us to let Tesla win!!! We basically told that asshole to FUCK OFF. And we kept Anthrax #1. But then, suddenly, "Safe Home" was booted off of the poll!!! And Tesla was #1 for a long time. (Out of spite, I tried voting for ANY OTHER BAND besides Tesla.):D
Sanctuary hasn't done anything for me and the street team since WCFYA, except sending shit to Tim. Even after Tim was gone. I'd contact Nick and was ignored a few times.
Then I met the guys from Zen Media (new management) online through e-mails. I contacted Nick from Sanctuary about getting something to promote GOTE with. He fucking told me that he could provide some leftover promotional stickers from Sanctuary's street team (Big Mouth), and he said, "HOWEVER, I want to start seeing proof that your actually using the stickers and their not just sitting in someone's bedroom."
Needless to say, I was FUCKING LIVID. That's when I told Nick to go fuck himself. Zen Media didn't approve, but oh well.
The day after that incident, I got an e-mail from Nick saying that he would send out a few thousand stickers, but Zen Media wanted him to send them to ME. I got the stickers. I asked Zen Media who I should send the reciepts to. They said that Nick would pay me back.
So I asked the street team who wanted to use them, and mailed them out to about 55 street teamers. I think we were the ONLY people who promoted GOTE.
I sent the bill for shipping ($267) to Nick from Sanctuary. I have a tracking number. Nick received the receipts on January 31. Zen Media told me that Nick did in fact receive the receipts.
Do you think they paid me back...?
Remind me to end you the pics of what I did with the GOTE stickers. Most I passed out at shows but i had a little fun with a few.. Not all were in good taste.

Bass Fellow said:
That happened to me too but I hooked up anyways. I figured it was you backstage w. the Michigan hat?

Naw,

I had to wait for my lost-ass buddy to get there. We just hung out on the edge of the dance floor to keep a good sight line.

prime666 said:
Remind me to end you the pics of what I did with the GOTE stickers. Most I passed out at shows but i had a little fun with a few.. Not all were in good taste.

I had some good GOTE pics too, but there on my old hard drive that crashed. I gotta take a crack at that sucker one of these days....

thraxx said:
It figures anything to go against the grain TD........
Hey pass the fucking ZT.............
Seriously, I love the HoB in Cleveland. It's so much better than the Agora or the Odeon.