UT2004 Clan Member Banners

Can everyone see my signature? I want my sig but I also want UM to not show sigs...so...:p

:eek:Aecliptica directed me here. I played the demo non stop, sign me up captain.

=UM=Final_Vision

:D :D :D

Is there gonna be a website for the clan?

Final_Vision, yeah, Tanith is being very kind and working on a clan webbie as we speak. He's somewhere ab00t the stage of putting-up a clan roster, so if you haven't already, pop-on over to the....umm...the other thread here...(it's probably called UM roster, right? =) and leave your details. The more the merrier. ;o) Have a read through some of the other UM clan threads to get a feel for what we (think) we're gonna be all about. Here's to a cool clanning future then!

Since it's the standard nowadays, some of us are also wondering whether or not we should get something like an IRC room...another thing that Tanith has been kind enough to offer his help with.

[edx2]

n/m, tanith's put-up the site proper;

http://clan-um.heavymetalonline.net/

I'm honestly amazed at how fast this is taking off... I think it's fucking awesome.

UTfv.jpg

UTwfg.jpg

hoppykins is joining us!??!?! YaaaaaaYYY!!!!

Welcome to the clan everyone!! kekekekekekeke!

We must have at least 15 people with intent to be part of the clan now. I reckon it won't be too much longer (a couple of weeks?) until we've got enough to reliably apply for tournaments!