Valentine's Day activities

azal

love is the answer
Nov 12, 2002
Belgrade, Serbia
Visit site
what are you doing.

I will lock myself in my attic room, with two packs of smokes and a thermos full of tea.

then I will proceed to listen to
Devil Doll - The Girl Who Was ...Death
in the dark, until I nod out and fall asleep.

so we know Balisat is spending it with Ben Affleck

and xfer is

d92877sfg75.jpg

anyone else?

ain't doing nuttin special meself. Watch a dvd? Maybe eat out? I'm usually too tired most Fridays to do much and my lady doesn't care much about v-day.

i will be taking a train to MA, 'sick' from work and like, going to pick up my best friend / ex and hiking or who knows what.

right on target! actually, im not going down to NYC until the morning of the 15th, so i am technically alone on valentine's day. but, as i scolded tar: i don't care about the actual factual holidate. SOCIAL CONSTRUCT.

Originally posted by Ominous Luminous
I suppose that my girlfriend and I will go to our favorite thai restaurant, and order what we usually do, then we'll come back to my place and watch the Valentine's day episode of Fairly Odd Parents on Nickelodeon, as well as some more Angel season one dvds.

hey i just got those dvds myself! I never saw season one or pretty much any of season two so i am psyched to finally see those episodes. Doyle rules!

As for valentines day, like I said me and some friends are going to see Daredevil and while I originally joked about Ben Affleck I think the real reason i am going to see it is Colin Farrell as Bullseye. He fucking ruled in Minority Report and Bullseye is hands down one of my favorite villains from my comic book reading days. After I get back though its all about Angel Season one.

Saturday will be all about the metal though because BigFakeSmile and I are going to check out a show in RI with Beyond the Embrace, Incantation, and Pungent Stench.

Hey Greg are you going to be at the Novembers Doom show in Brooklyn? If you are, we gotta chill man, shoot the shit, talk about guitar..etc etc...

Anyways, hanging out with my gf. I know, Im so original.

Originally posted by azal
you'd think this is played out...but I laughed out loud when I saw this....

Givingan honest answer is played out? Dude... she'll be on the rag. Inserting penis = GROSS

no special v-day for me. my dog and i had a hugfest this morning, and i emailed one person a slightly insincere v-day greeting. my musical selection for the day will be opeth still life, because its in my cd player, and i always have trouble thinking of something id rather listen to when that is on. i will go to my boring job now, and not be worried about doing something tonight, since this weekend is gonna be so metal when me and greg are checking out Beyond the Embrace with "The Stench" and i am trying to get on camera at the shadows fall show the next day so i can be on mtv.

wow guys, look how close i am to 666 posts.