Verizon -> AT&T....issues??!??!

bryan_kilco

Nov 22, 2007
Poconos, PA
Ok, I've had Verizon service for years now. My girlfriend has AT&T (iPhone) and our "relationship" is basically going down the drain simply because of phone service.

A few years back we had issues where she'd text me and I'd never get the texts. I'd be texting her, calling her, no response for hours.

We have a sort of semi-long-distance thing going, very rough road and are barely even together after 5 years. Yesterday this shit happened again as well as the day before it. We only get to hang out on weekends and so far it's been 2 weeks since I've seen the girl. This shit is wearing on me and really starting to piss me off.

Anyone else have problems with Verizon and AT&T?

Going off my experience, it's probably that shithole excuse for a provider that your girlfriend is on and has nothing to do with Verizon. That said, I've never had any issues like that, going from AT&T to anyone else or vice versa.

The only trouble I have ever had with AT&T and iPhone since switching from Sprint a few years ago is one of my friends, that uses Sprint, doesn't get any of my picture messages. Everyone else I know does (TMobile, Verizon, AT&T, Sprint). I've had maybe 2 dropped calls total in about 3 years of being with AT&T. I am probably just lucky with the city/area that I am in though. Only solution I can think of is one of you needs to switch carriers. Verizon has the iPhone now, just an idea.