Very creative COB cover videos!! [YouTube]

Fuck you. Do you rather prefer good looking vids with a sloppy playing over a too loud Backing Track? So I'm not stubborn or jealous
And I really thought you guys know when you have to take me serious and when not

It wasn't not about what we prefer, it was about the creativeness of the vid :)
I think the vids of that guy are more creative, but since I like your playing a hell lot more I prefer your vids.

The thing is:

PLAYING: You pwn the dude as well as most of Youtube players.
VIDEO EDITING/COLOURS/IMAGES/ETC: That dude has pwned the whole Youtube.

We're not saying your vids are bad, just that his videos are really cool to watch. Not that fun to hear tho and probably if it was just the guy sitting we wouldn't pay attention to it, but as he made some kickass video editing we like it because of it being quite original and unseen. You kick his ass playing wise, but you can't say those vids aren't cool :)

Fuck you. Do you rather prefer good looking vids with a sloppy playing over a too loud Backing Track? So I'm not stubborn or jealous
And I really thought you guys know when you have to take me serious and when not

Arcane there's no need to always be trying to prove yourself to everyone. Is it really that big of a deal if someone acknowledges a youtube guitarist other than you? Give it a rest.

Guys, I haven't said that his vids are bad. Look what I've written - I've said that his vids are cool.
And: I haven't said that you said my vids are bad or anything which pushs myself in the foreground so why bitching on me?!? Don't put words in my mouth I've never said.

...ok...how the hell is this reply supposed to be sarcastic:

Meh, I'm creative too. I'm the only guitarist on YouTube who plays over Backing Tracks and plays all guitars.
But those are cool vids, yes.
you make everything revolve around yourself.

because you're a cocky asshole, thats why

oh, yeah. maybe this is why.

Guys, I haven't said that his vids are bad. Look what I've written - I've said that his vids are cool.
And: I haven't said that you said my vids are bad or anything which pushs myself in the foreground so why bitching on me?!? Don't put words in my mouth I've never said.

no20u.jpg

because you're a cocky asshole, thats why

cunt

no20u.jpg

letzz summarizze thizz:
its funny to watch but awful to hear^^

this thread fails anyway...

no20u.jpg

No, just no, go away.

no20u.jpg

Fine :mad:

*slams door behind me*

no20u.jpg

no20u.jpg

no20u.jpg

I found the vids to be corny as fuck, tbh.

no20u.jpg

ok, next time I will ask questions about me and let YOU tell me what I am and what not ok?
don't exaggerate. you're all pussys and moralizer. you try to avoid to say any wrong word, try to be much-loved by every person, you are stuffy and norrow-minded and most of you are bumsucker and I don't fucking care what you say or what you think about me.

Meh, I'm creative too. I'm the only guitarist on YouTube who plays over Backing Tracks and plays all guitars.
But those are cool vids, yes.

Jelous? :lol:

Also, spending this much time on covers is lulz. If you're going to do a cover, make it your own, with something extra thrown in there, just playing the same thing but slightly worse, is useless.