Very creative COB cover videos!! [YouTube]

Jelous? :lol:

Also, spending this much time on covers is lulz. If you're going to do a cover, make it your own, with something extra thrown in there, just playing the same thing but slightly worse, is useless.

+1. :)

I'm pissed off of most of the users here wihch are "...you're all pussys and moralizer. you try to avoid to say any wrong word, try to be much-loved by every person, you are stuffy and norrow-minded and most of you are bumsucker."
and that people trying to tell me I'm this, this and this and taking things to serious

Well those opinions are based on the way you act, if you don't want people to think you're a cocky asshole don't act that way, imagine this: a guy makes a thread about your videos "hey check out this guy he plays over backing tracks and records all the guitars" then everybody starts giving you props for that, then another guy comes "meh, nothing special, I'm more creative, my videos have cool effects and are more visually pleasing" the logical response from everyone would be "shut up we don't care this thread is for Arcane not for you to try to impress us".

I've already said that you shouldn't take it so serious, fuck!
And I've already said that I don't give a fuck what people like Mystique, Muffin, you or most of the user here think about me - I don't know you so I don't care.
But only for you: I HAVE NEVER SAID ANYTHING NEGATIV ABOUT HIS VIDS! Are you all blind?!?
End of fucking story.

Fine then :) It's cool, but you do care.

I'm pissed off of most of the users here wihch are "...you're all pussys and moralizer. you try to avoid to say any wrong word, try to be much-loved by every person, you are stuffy and norrow-minded and most of you are bumsucker."

And I've already said that I don't give a fuck what people like Mystique, Muffin, you or most of the user here think about me - I don't know you so I don't care.
But only for you: I HAVE NEVER SAID ANYTHING NEGATIV ABOUT HIS VIDS! Are you all blind?!?
End of fucking story.

wow :lol:

End of fucking story.

If you don't give a fuck what anyone thinks, then why are you getting so pissed? That would be called giving a fuck. You're the one getting serious and blowing this up.

If you don't give a fuck what anyone thinks, then why are you getting so pissed? That would be called giving a fuck. You're the one getting serious and blowing this up.

You should follow your own advice dude, your covers are great too I don't get why you are so pissed off.

and that people trying to tell me I'm this, this and this and taking things to serious

Arcane said:
End of fucking story.

you know...I just had a thought...if this guy had entered the Blooddrunk solo contest and made his video like this (and practiced the solo a lot) he probably would've won.

I lol'd @ "and practiced the solo a lot". I'm pretty sure he would have....but mabye not because he's not as popular as redSG. I wonder if anyone didn't have a clue for who to vote before entering the site...