VERY IMPORTANT ... PLEASE READ AND HELP

^ That would be the best idea, absolutely ... would probably be best if Ivan (Jangoux) set up the paypal thing himself so it would be going straight to him but he probably shouldn't bother until we have at least 50 committed people. I'll keep updating the list as it grows. I'm just gonna add your name on the list Jarkko but keep the amount blank until you figure out what you're able to do, cool?

Sure, you can put me down for $20, I'm sure I can spare that next month :)

I have 50 bones I will through in. Some body make some noise when there is a paypal account to send the money to so I don't foreget about this.

I suppose my wife and I can go without weed for three days.

I have 50 bones I will through in. Some body make some noise when there is a paypal account to send the money to so I don't foreget about this.

I suppose my wife and I can go without weed for three days.

Hahahaha :D

Thanks man!

and yes, everyone will be informed when something is set up. Need to hear from Ivan if he has a paypal and if not, when he sets one up

As a side note ... I'll be leaving work in about 1/2 hour or so ... probably won't be online for the rest of the evening so just keep jumping in and helping out guys and if anyone else sees this thread is getting a couple rungs lower, keep bumping it ... I'll tally everything up tomorrow morning

I think this is really benevolent from everyone and I can't help but feel somewhat moved by everyone shipping in and helping him. I thought about this when I read his thread but thought that giving him like 50$ myself wouldn't really do much. I'm glad there are many people here with good hearts, 50$ is nothing compared to what his daughter and his family are going though, so why not? I would just waste those 50$ in stupid bullshit anyway.