VERY IMPORTANT ... PLEASE READ AND HELP

I had a few minutes tonight so I figured I'd jump in ...

@ StefTD, JeffTD, Paulie!, Leavit, Russtopher, Arv Foh, xFkx, Enditol, & Vespiz .... THANK YOU GUYS!!! Because of you all, our running total is already at a fucking thousand dollars and its only been 1/2 day. Let's keep this rolling!

Count me down for $20... wish I could do more. nobody in my immediate family has had health insurance for years now and if anything went wrong we would all be screwed... it's so amazing that so many people are willing to help in situations like these.

I´m in with 30$... can donate in a few days when I got money again.

We are the Ultimate Metal / Andy Sneap health care system!^^

Wow, this is Amazing, really, this is why this Forum is the best place on the internet, i don´t have enough money to donate but i`ll try next week if still needed.

You guys rule, this is pure humanity right here.

Put me down for 30$(Might donate more, depending on how my economy looks when it happens.)

Wow, this is Amazing, really, this is why this Forum is the best place on the internet, i don´t have enough money to donate but i`ll try next week if still needed.

You guys rule, this is pure humanity right here.

Yeah, I agree. This is a very good and kind idea.

I have to pay 7000 Euro for my personal health matters, what really pulls me down at the moment. I gladly would help and I consider to do it, but I have to think about it first.