VERY IMPORTANT ... PLEASE READ AND HELP

Morning, afternoon & evening guys!

Ok 1st of all, I added in everyone's pledges

2nd ... THANK YOU to CmStrike, LePou, ChrisJmp, BrianHood, GuitarGuru777, Espartaco, [UEAK]Clowd, Jipchen, LolzGreg, AHChris, William, Metal Overload, Notuern, Keregioz, Felix Neumann, & Lasse Lammert ... its really fantastic of all of you guys to jump in like this

couple of notes:

Jipchen will be contacting SteffTD about helping him with making a donation

Metal Overload will see what he can do by next week

Felix is checking if he can do something to help

@ Lasse ... you're absolutely right. I'm gonna PM Ivan and let him know what is going on cause I get the feeling he hasn't been online since his last post. If anyone else speaks with Ivan through other means, please try and get in contact with him so that he can set up a paypal immediately if he doesn't already have one. If he does, please have him jump in here and leave his paypal address. I'll be asking him the same in the PM

Thanks again everyone ... this place really is incredible on so many levels:headbang:

EDIT: I just PM'd Ivan and let him know what is going on, I'll post in here as soon as I hear from him if he doesn't beat me to it

Had to pay roughly 1500 euro's on stupid doctor bills last months...it sucks.
I feel a bit of a jerk of only contributing $25, but that's the best I can do this moment financial wise.
Sorry, it's not that my heart isn't at the right place, only taxes are fucking with me.. so put me down for $25.
And where is the paypal address?

^ Hey man

Any contribution is awesome, seriously. Its not a competition. If $25 is what you can do, that is perfect and is much appreciated. I just contacted Ivan about the paypal thing, waiting to hear back. I'll add you on the list. Thank you!

Carlos, put me down for $25 too. Glad to see this forum helps to take care of its own. And, good man for starting this. Just let me know when and how.

Ok I really really want to to chip in, this month is really tight for me and we're taking notes of every single expense we have, so I will have to talk this over with my ruler ehr wife before giving a positive answer. I'm sure at the very least 15Us$ can be given, even though I know that's a pathetic amount it's the best I can guarantee for now

Ok I really really want to to chip in, this month is really tight for me and we're taking notes of every single expense we have, so I will have to talk this over with my ruler ehr wife before giving a positive answer. I'm sure at the very least 15Us$ can be given, even though I know that's a pathetic amount it's the best I can guarantee for now

Anything and everything is great Dan, no worries there. I'll add you to the list bro!

I'll try and set up a Paypal, and if I can get it in time - count me in for $10 USD if all goes according to plan. :headbang:

Anything to help out! I myself have like...4 disabilities. (Osteogenesis Imperfecta [brittle bones], Restrictive Lung Disease, DDA (Drop Dead Asthma), Scoliosis, Sleep Apneia) and I have had so many damn surgeries, ER visits, doctors etc. I know exactly what the cost can do to you. I know how much stress it causes, worry, how much you lose just daily living. So anything, small or large I can do i'm glad to do it.

I would like to give $20 US, I dont have a paypal account, could I do a money order or something?
Its all about the kids really. I would way rather donate to something like this than donate to some cancer charity that goes directly into the CEO`s pocket!

^ Hey man .. thats really great of you to want to help out. Unfortunately I don't know if the money order thing would really be the best option ... do you have any means of making an online payment or transfer? Maybe we can figure something out

I've just got about 10$ on my paypalaccout right now, but I can add some more for sure at the beginning of next month!

Fuck guys, you're awesome. After posting that thread a couple days ago, I was kinda down, so I tried to avoid using much internet or doing anything social. You guys really made my day. I am tearful like a little girl right now. I wish I could pay each one of you a beer or something. I'll PM Carlos with my Paypal account and if any of you guys want to, I can send you a proof of the surgery or something.

Seriously bro...no proof of the surgery is needed. ;) We all just want to help out our brother. And now that I have a little boy, it especially hits home with me.