VERY IMPORTANT ... PLEASE READ AND HELP

We'd like to be on the compilation for this cause with our band Abscession - a band which started here on UM. I made an account on backstagemetal but it hasn't been approved yet, so still waiting for that to happen.

Best wishes to Ivan and his daughter.

I wonder how many people have ordered Johnny's CD so far? That money is going to Ivan's fund too.

Sadly, only 2 from here, but I'm going to throw the offer out on some other sites I visit this weekend and make the offer to them also or give them the direct link to do the Paypal thing if they want to do it that way.

By the way, your cd is in the mail Mark.

Here is a link to the title track on Soundcloud in case anyone wants to check it out: http://snd.sc/ceAupf

Sadly, only 2 from here, but I'm going to throw the offer out on some other sites I visit this weekend and make the offer to them also or give them the direct link to do the Paypal thing if they want to do it that way.

Here is a link to the title track on Soundcloud in case anyone wants to check it out: http://snd.sc/ceAupf

I'll probably be buying one next week

This is so cool man...i really like coming in this thread every other day and seeing how the list keeps growing and how the amount keeps going up and up.

You guys have huge hearts...

when i joined this place...i thought it was all b00talz and hexagrams and bl00dy Metal. But this kind of thing makes me think, there's still good people out there you know. (specially because of all the situation here in my country with the massacres and the drug cartels and stuff) Cheers mates!! :kickass:

Ill be ordering too. Just need to do the paypal transaction first and then ill figure this out too (still havent found time to read what the CD really is :s sorry).

Best of luck

Hi guys,

I'm sorry but I think I wont be able to submit a song in time, today our guitarist cutted a finger and got 4 stitches (I think it's called this way) I don't know yet which finger has been wounded, but I doubt he can be able to record.
If we're still able to get one song ready in time I'll gladly submit one, if not I'm sorry and I'll buy this compilation to help and enjoy your fucking awesome music!

This is so cool man...i really like coming in this thread every other day and seeing how the list keeps growing and how the amount keeps going up and up.

You guys have huge hearts...

when i joined this place...i thought it was all b00talz and hexagrams and bl00dy Metal. But this kind of thing makes me think, there's still good people out there you know. (specially because of all the situation here in my country with the massacres and the drug cartels and stuff) Cheers mates!! :kickass:

+1

This thread makes me happy. It's the happy thread:Spin:

Hi guys,

I'm sorry but I think I wont be able to submit a song in time, today our guitarist cutted a finger and got 4 stitches (I think it's called this way) I don't know yet which finger has been wounded, but I doubt he can be able to record.

tell him to not be such a pussy! I played a gig (party) with stitches in 3 of my fingers from a saw blade accident. Stitches popped on 2, blood flowed, fucking METAL baby! :D

+1

This thread makes me happy. It's the happy thread:Spin:

Hey man, not bustin your balls or anything but I never got a reply from you about if you had sent your payment already ... if you already did, could you just leave another comment here so I can update your status on the 1st page? Thanks man!

Hey man, not bustin your balls or anything but I never got a reply from you about if you had sent your payment already ... if you already did, could you just leave another comment here so I can update your status on the 1st page? Thanks man!

Hi! Don't worry.

I never sent any money.
I got my student grant today or yesterday.
ill be sending my $20 tomorrow for sure.

That is VERY generous of you ... please do me a favor, when you do actually send the money, be sure to leave a comment in here saying that it has been sent. This will make it easier for me to keep track of the running total ;)

I will add your name on the list for now with the amount you have said. Thank you very much for contributing!

Done. (sent from netshopper UPS)

Keep up the good work man, you're the best.