Very Similar In Flames Songs...

I think Artifacts Of The Black Rain and Lord Hypno's both have similar intro's.

Yeah I can see why you compare Egonomic to VT, the opening riffs are pretty similar. I tend to compare Pinball Map with System because of the verses, & with them both being track 2's. Maybe not similar songs overall but definitely similar moments. Maybe you should get the thread title changed to avoid further flaming. :p

Well it's quite clear that Vanishing Light is a rip-off of My Negation by Dark Tranquillity.

Behind Space sounds very similiar to Behind Space 2000
First of all it's called Behind Space '99... Second of all, it's a remaster of the original Behind Space from Lunar Strain (1994), it's not some similar song :lol:

...and Dead from Norther's riff is a ripoff of Bullet Ride's!
Holy fucking fuck! That's right!

Clayman = 2000

Mirror of Madness = 2003

That is a complete rip-off. :loco:

Well it's quite clear that Vanishing Light is a rip-off of My Negation by Dark Tranquillity.
Actually, I can't see much similarity... Please specify the exact time of each songs.

I think Artifacts Of The Black Rain and Lord Hypno's both have similar intro's.
You must remove the wax from your ears as soon as possible before you start thinking Cannibal Corpse sounds like Brittney Spears :loco: :lol:

Listen to the vocal melody in Egonomic and Torn by Natalie Imbruliga. I swear to god every time I hear Ego. I can hear the same song. Or just listen to the last 10 years of power metal. I love power metal but I dont think there is a genre that has produced more copy cat sounding riffs.