Vh-1 100 Most Metal Moments

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
This is on starting 5.31.04 on Vh-1, granted many of the "metal moments" aren't very metal, but there's got to be something entertaining about it.
For the most part it appears, that most of it is "stock footage" and not a recent sound bite with the artists involved in the metal moments...
One claydick that has this type of live affair with Vh-1 is Sebastian Bach, they always seem to have recent interviews with this douche bag. Well , what esle is he doing these days? Nothing, it's got all the time in the world to play "Kiss pinball."

For one thing I think that Bach is an awesome singer. No doubt in my mind about that IMHO of course ;)

But he becomes very anoying by apearing in every FUCKING DOCUMENTARY even remotely related to hard rock, metal or the 80s. Why doesn't the fucker make a goddamned METAL album!!!!

Sorry peeps had to get this of my chest :)

You're right on the mark about him 6

You RULE Bro'

Hawk said:
For one thing I think that Bach is an awesome singer. No doubt in my mind about that IMHO of course ;)

But he becomes very anoying by apearing in every FUCKING DOCUMENTARY even remotely related to hard rock, metal or the 80s. Why doesn't the fucker make a goddamned METAL album!!!!
I Think hes anawsome singer too ........ But How many albums has he recorded total 4 maybe 5 I would think somebody like DIO would have better classifacations for the Job or a Lemmy someone like that

Hawk said:

Sorry peeps had to get this of my chest :)

You're right on the mark about him 6

You RULE Bro'
I agree, Bach was a "fair" singer at one time. But what has he done lately?!
He's one of the most annoying motherfuckers on the planet & has the personality of a melon...
The reason he won't make a metal album, is because, he wasn't the talent in Skidrow & he just simply "can't."

JonnyD said:
I Think hes anawsome singer too ........ But How many albums has he recorded total 4 maybe 5 I would think somebody like DIO would have better classifacations for the Job or a Lemmy someone like that
I agree with you there...
He's actually only recorded three studio records...
One Live Record(solo)...
Released an E.P. & a best of compilation...
Three fucking records in my book...
What a dickhead.:erk:

I don't hate him like you do 6. Although I can imagine that you do, I just think he act like a dick and not even a hard one :lol:

If he would release some solid meyal albums I would buy those in a sec!

@JonnyD:

His classification seems to be that he's alway's available, because he's not in a band now is he? And conections!!! Thats the magic word in the bizz, believe it or not. Once they have found their way to you, and your act as they want you to act, they will be coming back to you.

I guess thats how he's doing it.

Fangface said:
Bach should join a good band on a full time basis indeed, he's too talented vocal-wise to waste his time like that.

He will when his royalties begin to lessen...
By the way I have been recording Metal Mania on Vh-1 Classic all day,
they have played some great stuff that I hadn't seen in years!
And I'm checking out the 100 metal momenst right now...
It's not all that metal...
What did you expect?
Bach is on there too much!
Hawk, I can't say I hate the guy, I prefer
he sing rather than, try to be a good interview...
He's the king of soundbites!

He's pretty funny at times as well. Yeah, he's dropped out of the front pages but he did have a small legacy to ride upon which it seems he's dong well. I'm inpartial to him both as a vocalist and as a commenter but he doesn't hit any nerves just seeing him.