Viking / Pagan Metal Labels

One of the major things I do when I download torrents is check out packs of bands users put together. Like half of these bands I've heard in one form or another and the majority of them rule, it's cool to find the actual label of some of these bands and order the cds instead of having faceless torrents and Mp3s.

Yeah, I'm a big fan of both these labels. I'd like to get my own group signed on one of these two babies, though I'd prefer Napalm Records I think. I really like what Trollzorn has to offer, Kromlek and Elexorien are badass, and they're a cool bunch of dudes too.

Aisling
ARCANA XXII
Black Messiah
Grabak
Horn
ODROERIR
SORGSVART
THRUDVANGAR
TRIMONIUM
ULVHEDIN
WRATH
GERNOTSHAGEN
Menhir
Elexorien
Helfahrt
Thulr
Slartibartfass
Elivagar
Svartby
Gwydion
Aes Dana
Schwarzenberg

Groovy. That gives me a great place to start. My biggest passion in life is discovering new bands from genres that kick my ass.

So...

Many thanks!

Bill

WOW !!! So many kind words about our label and the label from one of our best friends: einheit prod.

if somebody does not know, we made a compilation cd together with einheit produktionen, there you find 15 different folk and pagan metal bands on it. you can order it fors just one euro at our webshop... (and 19 euro for postage, hahaha - joking ;))

Some news maybe if anybody is interested:
- ELIVAGAR is our upcoming new cd. A young band from our region (north germany) which plays a mixture of different stiles like death/black metal, with flutes and keyboards.
- we also release the first, one and only german print zine for just folk/pagan/viking music, called TrollHorn Zine. next issue will be printed this week and be out in two weeks we hope. Of course it is written in german...
- our next release than will be the third cd from the popular pagan metal band HELFAHRT, from munich/bavaria. the band realy kick ass on stage and are one of my personal favorits in this kind of metal !!
- AES DANA from france will release their new cd in 2009, they had some line-up problems in the last time....

WOW !!! So many kind words about our label and the label from one of our best friends: einheit prod.

if somebody does not know, we made a compilation cd together with einheit produktionen, there you find 15 different folk and pagan metal bands on it. you can order it fors just one euro at our webshop... (and 19 euro for postage, hahaha - joking ;))

Do you mean the CD sampler titled Pagan Battle Tunes Vol 1? If so, mine arrived today along with a couple of other CDs I ordered from TrollZorn.

So far, Pagan Battles Tunes Vol 1 is killer. It's a great sampler, and the perfect way to listen to a lot of different bands, most of which I hadn't known about before. I recommend that CD!

The cost for shipping my CDs (three of them, I think) was pretty high. But it's understandable given the distance and the exchange rates.

Some news maybe if anybody is interested:
- ELIVAGAR is our upcoming new cd. A young band from our region (north germany) which plays a mixture of different stiles like death/black metal, with flutes and keyboards.
- we also release the first, one and only german print zine for just folk/pagan/viking music, called TrollHorn Zine. next issue will be printed this week and be out in two weeks we hope. Of course it is written in german...
- our next release than will be the third cd from the popular pagan metal band HELFAHRT, from munich/bavaria. the band realy kick ass on stage and are one of my personal favorits in this kind of metal !!
- AES DANA from france will release their new cd in 2009, they had some line-up problems in the last time....

TrollZorn needs a U.S. distributor to help reduce the cost of your CDs and make them more accessible to fans in North America. Your bands are really good and deserve a wider audience.

Bill

Yes, you are right, I mean the Pagan Battle Tunes Sampler Vol. 1 !! :)
We are planning a second on in summer this year...

Finding a distribution partner for north america is what we are looking for, but there are so many outside. Do you know a good and popular one who would be interested in Viking/Pagan Metal Bands? ;)

The End Records, Red Stream
Yes, these two distros are popular in North America and always feature sections on folk/viking/pagan metal in their website.

Segimer: I also recieved the Pagan Battle Tunes disk with my order of Trollhorn #3 and the Elexorien CD, and is was great, I will definately order the next Trollhorn and Pagan Battle tunes with my next order. Trollzorn rules!

HeathenCrusader: Yes, I contacted Red Stream more than three times in the last half year, and never got any answer...

Element Man: That´s cool !! Thank you for this kind words about our music!! :headbang: