Villians named for next Batman film.

After Batman: TAS, Batman Beyond, his portrayal in Justice League, and The Batman, I can't get into Batman: Brave And The Bold. Something just seems off to me. Given how many people love the show however makes me think it's just me. Maybe if it was a stand alone show and not him leading the Justice League, I might like it better.

And there is only Julie Newmar!

Yeah, you've got to be into the Silver Age to like BATB. It's like a throwback. Personally, I prefer the Batman: The Animated Series style and voice actors, but Brave and the Bold is good as a stand-alone.

Here's an example of why I love it:

Last edited by a moderator:
After Batman: TAS, Batman Beyond, his portrayal in Justice League, and The Batman, I can't get into Batman: Brave And The Bold. Something just seems off to me. Given how many people love the show however makes me think it's just me. Maybe if it was a stand alone show and not him leading the Justice League, I might like it better.

And there is only Julie Newmar!

It took me a while to get used to it, but once I groked what it was trying to do, I just went with it. What is also fun is all the "name" guest voice actors. (both Kevin Conroy and Adam West have been on the show, as well as Mark Hamell, John Wesley Shipp (live action Flash), Ioan Gruffudd, R. Lee Emery, William Katt, Neal Patrick Harris, Julie Newmar and a lot more.)

Personally, after the load of crap that was The Batman, this was a breath of fresh air.

Nothing makes more sense than a police shootout and Donkey Kong music in the background.

That was absolutely the worst batman related thing I have ever seen. This is coming from someone who loved the old Adam West Batman. Batman can be either hokey (Adam West) or dark (Christian Bale). It can't be wholesome. Oh, and it can't be directed by Schumacher.

I guess starting off with a Booster Gold clip wasn't such a great idea considering many were disappointed that Booster was portrayed that way. That being said, I don't get the way overboard negative reaction to the clip. The show is kinda cornball, but in a good way IMO.

I guess starting off with a Booster Gold clip wasn't such a great idea considering many were disappointed that Booster was portrayed that way.

Why were people disappointed in how Booster was portrayed? That's basically how his character began. He went back in time to get rich!

That being said, I don't get the way overboard negative reaction to the clip. The show is kinda cornball, but in a good way IMO.

Yeah, me neither.. and people say I get angry! lol!

<3 cornball Batman!

That was absolutely the worst batman related thing I have ever seen. This is coming from someone who loved the old Adam West Batman. Batman can be either hokey (Adam West) or dark (Christian Bale). It can't be wholesome. Oh, and it can't be directed by Schumacher.

Fanart__Srs_Bsns_by_Bilious.png

Talia is a great character. I was sad she wasn't in the first film, so it would be awesome to see her.

..so long as they don't do the Batman/Superman Adventures thing and have Ras in her body while she makes out with Batman. That shit was fucked up.