Vintersorg at trästocksfestivalen

dagaz said:
Can you tell us a bit about the new album.. an ideea of some sort.. a hint of any kind.. plsssssssssssss :yow:

He wrote this in another thread:
Vintersorg said:
I've written all the lyrics for the new album...it will be different than TFB..it's kind of an educational album in a way as it deals with a lot of things regarding man's progression and understanding of our surroundings..but not in the same way as TFB, that was kind of questionings, these are more like statements and dialogues between different characters.

mr V

And by the sound of things the album is going to have some guitar in it too, so things are on the right track.

It's tonight, and I hope we'll get NORRLAND, Till Fjälls, Isjungfrun, Hednaorden, Svältvinter, Naturens Galleri, Norrskensdrömmar and mroe old gold.. The less techno the better :cool:

flame on ;)

fotmbm said:
It's tonight, and I hope we'll get NORRLAND, Till Fjälls, Isjungfrun, Hednaorden, Svältvinter, Naturens Galleri, Norrskensdrömmar and mroe old gold.. The less techno the better :cool:

flame on ;)

Yeah, that'll happen! :p

nordland said:
What songs did they play?
If i remember correctly...:
För kung och fosterland, till fjälls, ödemarkens son, om regnbågen materialiserades, ars memorativa, vem styr symmetrin, universums dunkla alfabet, spegelsfären,
and some song from the newest album, i think it was curtains.

schweet... we need some boots of these last few gigs Vintersorg did.
I fucking WISH I tried a little harder in making it to this gig ... since Skellefteå isn't that far away from my current location.

*sigh*

hehe...the return of Lutz for the annual Trästock setlist ;)
Norran was a bit lazy, only two pics and nothing spectacular either ;) (I'm guessing the second is a part of Johan)
Only the links, the images are quite huge:

http://webbilder.norran.se/trastock_2005/bilder/normal/1122068420x9498x4e7ea5.jpg
http://webbilder.norran.se/trastock_2005/bilder/normal/1122068405x2539x53e031.jpg

edit:
for those who can read Swedish, there's a review too although it doesn't tell anything new ;)
http://www.norran.se/sektion_c.php?id=535017&avdelning_1=182&avdelning_2=0

and there's one more pic with a hilarious comment :D

00000523609.jpg

Foto: Jeanette Lövgren Hår(d)rock. Andreas Hedlund, närmast, är näst långhårigast på scenen. Mattias Marklund, bakom, är den ende som har en man som passar för klassisk headbanging i Vintersorg.

Andreas Hedlund, closest, is the second most long-haired one on the scene. Mattias Marklund, behind, is the only who has a mane fit for classical headbaning in Vintersorg (sic).

fotmbm said:

flame on ;)

Hell o Mike! :D
Didn't know you were here...
Do you know if anyone bootleged the gig?

nordland said:
Hell o Mike! :D
Didn't know you were here...
Do you know if anyone bootleged the gig?
Howdy matey! I think I've seen you here before but didn't really connect that you were you until just now...
I have no idea, not that I saw at least.

Lutz said:
If i remember correctly...:
För kung och fosterland, till fjälls, ödemarkens son, om regnbågen materialiserades, ars memorativa, vem styr symmetrin, universums dunkla alfabet, spegelsfären,
and some song from the newest album, i think it was curtains.

Now that's a damn good setlist. In these days, when everyone seems to have a camera or a recorder of some sort, someone must have filmed the gig, or at least parts of it. And hopefully, not only the last song this time... :D