Vintersorg live shows?

Dec 30, 2002
Olympia WA
Do you ever play song from more than one of your bands at any shows. Like to play a Havayoth song at a Vintersorg show or the othey way around?

*bump*

I don´t think it has ever happened, but I would sure want to know if he ever considered it?

No, I don't blend the bands together, they all have their own identity and depth.

mr V

Will Havayoth ever do a gig, or is it just a studioproject?

Concerning Vintersorg live-shows. I have the 5 tracks that were aired on Swedish radio-channel P3 (from Skellefteå I think). One thing I´ve noticed is how fast all the songs go.
Of course songs should sound different when played live, but why this incredible speed? Take "A Dialouge With The Stars" and "Algol" for instance, how can anyone sing along to that speed? :D

Originally posted by Draugen
Concerning Vintersorg live-shows. I have the 5 tracks that were aired on Swedish radio-channel P3 (from Skellefteå I think). One thing I´ve noticed is how fast all the songs go.
Of course songs should sound different when played live, but why this incredible speed? Take "A Dialouge With The Stars" and "Algol" for instance, how can anyone sing along to that speed? :D

Well, he only had 25minuts, so he better speed it up :D Did they do a interview with Mr.V too?

Originally posted by svältvinter
Well, he only had 25minuts, so he better speed it up :D Did they do a interview with Mr.V too?

Dunno...I only have them on MP3's
25 minutes??? That's the amount of time I would have expected from a Hammerfall-show;) , but c'mon, it's Vintersorg!

The Popstad event was just a minor thing, they asked us and we agreed, we knew about the time limit and it was Ok, the songs usually go very fast while played live, i don't know why, but I rather have them that way instead of the opposite.

mr V