Vintersorg Translations

Ned Eddard Stark

Lord Of Winterfell
Feb 8, 2004
Italy
I just bought Ödemarkens Son [ordered from hell i suppose ... it took about a month to be in the shop :p], and i was reading the booklet and the cd cover, when I read this:

"This album is based on my endless love for the fulfillment of mother nature. I was under this beautiful lady's majestic spell while I was composing the songs on this piece. And hopefully it comes out in melodies. Even if the lyrics are written in Swedish. I hope that people all over the world will be enriched by the vocal lines. The lyrics themes includes some folklore inspired tales nature romantic celebration & my own reflections over the hard life in old times[...]"​

Ok. Now, internet is a big way to communicate right? And here are fans from all over the world, as can I see ... it could be a great idea to put the english translation of Vintersorg albums on the official site, for the fans pleasure ^_^

Example: I bought a medieval collection with the song "Otyg - Trollslottet" and it was years before I found out what Trollslottet was.

It would be surely a GREAT step.

Thanks. :worship:

1. search the forum and you'll find plenty of threads about translations (including some neat discussions about certain words etc. as it's not always possible to translate the stuff)
2. check the translations section on the website (yes, I know, there are not many translations there but it's better than nothing)
3. check the lyrics section of http://medlem.spray.se/pente/ (most complete collection of possible translations I know of)

(questions for translations should also end up in a FAQ if there's going to be one one day ;) )

Gaunerin said:
1. search the forum and you'll find plenty of threads about translations (including some neat discussions about certain words etc. as it's not always possible to translate the stuff)

Oh, i did a search before posting, but i was not able to find anything :(

2. check the translations section on the website (yes, I know, there are not many translations there but it's better than nothing)

As you say ... :) There are just 3 songs >:|

3. check the lyrics section of http://medlem.spray.se/pente/ (most complete collection of possible translations I know of)

(questions for translations should also end up in a FAQ if there's going to be one one day ;) )

WOW! It should be linked to the site ... NOW! :D [in the translation section ;D ...] . And "yes", write it somewhere. Or in FAQ, or in a highlighted post ...
Thanks again ^____________________^