visually astonishing movies...

Pan's Labyrinth,
City of God,
Blueberry (the trip sequences, this movie is also called Renegade),
The Fountain,
Requiem for a Dream

hero? really? never heard of it...
guess i'll down.....buy it at the local videostore!

i was looking at some pictures from the movie, tough, and it seems to full of chinese people!

are you certain this movie is any good? i mean, come on... chinese! (no offence... well maybe some...)

see my post above lol :p

haha my bad man, didn't see that!

hero? really? never heard of it...
guess i'll down.....buy it at the local videostore!

i was looking at some pictures from the movie, tough, and it seems to full of chinese people!

are you certain this movie is any good? i mean, come on... chinese! (no offence... well maybe some...)

... really?

The Fountain, not only its awesome, its one of the best movies i ever seen

Funny, the first movie I thought when I saw this thread was also Hero. You can print any still from that movie and hang on the wall.

A few more titles: Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, Oldboy, Akira, Memories, City Of God, Sin City, Drained, Animatrix, Blade Runner

One underrated movie that I really like is Casshern. It´s based on a superhero and the CG is cheap, but it´s much more deep and cool than it looks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lost highway (all lynch stuff)

Alien 3

Cape Fear. Has this nice old saturation, wich is missing on most of the modern movies. Paired with awesome camera work, and intense atmosphere, it´s one of my all time favs.

Barry Lyndon. Shot like a moving painting. (all of kubrik stuff is awesome)

Into The Blue:headbang:

Last edited by a moderator:
haha my bad man, didn't see that!

... really?

you i'm being sarcastic right?

anyway, into the blue looks interasting.
but it's kind of hard to take jessica alba seriously after that transformers bullshit (yeah i know she's hot that's not the point here)

in addition i'd like to add the movie "Nine" which is CGI but is pretty mature and has some unique charecter.