visually astonishing movies...

you i'm being sarcastic right?

anyway, into the blue looks interasting.
but it's kind of hard to take jessica alba seriously after that transformers bullshit (yeah i know she's hot that's not the point here)

in addition i'd like to add the movie "Nine" which is CGI but is pretty mature and has some unique charecter.

Watch Sin City instead if you want to see some Jessica Alba eye candy yet still watch an actually good movie at the same time.

It's getting to be an "old" movie now but, "What Dreams May Come" is astonishingly well created. I seriously have to watch this movie again now, it's been about 10 years...

+1 on Hero, amazing movie. Also, by the same director I would suggest "House of the flying daggers" which I think is even better and also has a great soundtrack

Fuck yes +1

^^ I think he was hoping you were being sarcastic

This :lol:

you i'm being sarcastic right?

anyway, into the blue looks interasting.
but it's kind of hard to take jessica alba seriously after that transformers bullshit (yeah i know she's hot that's not the point here)

in addition i'd like to add the movie "Nine" which is CGI but is pretty mature and has some unique charecter.

When was Jessica Alba in Transformers?

The Cell

It's about going inside the mind of a serial killer who's in a coma. Looks like a bad acid trip in movie form

It was actually one of our final assignments to replace the surround audio track on a clip of The Cell. It included the horse scene you linked. Having never seen the movie, I thought me and my partner were pretty much fucked. It actually turned out really well, it's a shame I didn't grab myself a copy :/

It was actually one of our final assignments to replace the surround audio track on a clip of The Cell. It included the horse scene you linked. Having never seen the movie, I thought me and my partner were pretty much fucked. It actually turned out really well, it's a shame I didn't grab myself a copy :/

Your teacher had cool taste. If you've got that somewhere I be keen to see it/hear it

Not "movies," but check out anything by the Brothers Quay on Youtube. You can totally see where Tool got inspiration for their videos:

Last edited by a moderator:
May be too special for some of you guys because it is a movie about freeride/downhill biking, but LIFE CYCLES is the most visually impressive movie I have ever seen. Everybody who is interested in nature/documentaries/cinematography and/or sports should really really watch it! (btw 1080p adds about 200% more awesomness :D )

Last edited by a moderator: