voice thread reloaded

@Lasse: Hell yeah, I'd love to go to Finland!

@Tranquillian: Li would be me. I just listened to your file. It rules, especially the part where you go 'oh oh oh.' :dopey:

Daniel's voice is sexay. :D

I don't have a voice-recorder. :( or I'd post my singing of Coldplay songs. I've been told my singing is great, but I don't like my speaking voice.

MagSec4 said:
Am I going to have to give some people a call and put the microphone to the receiver so we can get some voices on here?! :lol:
You know you can call me anyway, but why do we have to use the microphone thingy? ;) :p

hmm... I'm still trying to decide the level of seriousness of the above 3 posts.
But anyways..

rahvin said:
yeah, why not? as long as they're collect calls... ;)
Well.. if somebody actually did want to do it that way, I certainly wouldn't call him or her collect..
It really isn't a problem, especially if it's for the sake of the poor thread.
though, I did not anticipate discussing this matter in a serious context :p

VC: It's getting to be about damn time we heard some German in here
..or have you forsaken our thread for good? >(

MagSec4 said:
Well.. if somebody actually did want to do it that way, I certainly wouldn't call him or her collect..
but in some cases you should, or some members with take advantage of your good faith and want to record a gothic novel as soon as you're available to call them. :)

I very highly doubt anyone would want to pay a long distance call to have his or her voice recorded for some thread
wink.gif

As it is, people with microphones refuse to participate anyways.

Heh, would that even sound good? It's freaky enough hearing a recording of yourself, but through the telephone as well! I much prefer phone conversations. People tend to sound better and of course, there's more interaction. No waiting for ages for the other party to think of something (um... er... ahh...) :p

That's right. You've taken up the digicam whore position, wouldn't be nice to hog ;)

JK!!!!! *hug hug hug* You know I love you, right? :D

Record your voice :(