voice thread reloaded

lol no it is from pc to pc lol :p

My friend talked of a program on the way that should be able to call to phones, can ask him what it was called next time i see him

OT: Skype is a great programme. I've tried quite a few internet phone programmes over the years...NetMeeting, Buddyphone...but Skype really does the best job so far. Brilliant quality (better than on the normal phone obviously). Hehe, now we only need a software capable of doing conference calls (I'm not sure if Skype can do that), and then we could arrange for some UM phone conference. :lol:

Caelestia said:
i'm tempted to do that in manglish, but it would sound too ridiculous (and manglish isn't a real language).
But it could sound nice. ;) If you do it in Manglish, I'll do something in Austrish. :lol:

sorry, no manglish. too ridiculous. so here's something else.

http://magsec4.ultimatemetal.com/backwardsli.mp3

the next person has to say:
You try everything you can to escape the pain of life that you know
When all else fails, I know a place where you can get away

It's called a dance floor, and here's what it's for:

VOGUE!!!

yes, you have to say that last bit too :p

ps - i didn't realise VC had the last quote. sorry :(

hehe, posted my file and got a DB error... well, can't blame UM for that.
here you go again:
http://www.imposture.net/blah.mp3

sorry for the filesize, bad english, and the clip at the end :)

next sentence: well, take the depeche mode quote from up there.

@ Caelestia: Sounds really nice!!! But please tell me, what language is it? I don't suppose it's reverse speech? :confused:

@ Malaclypse: Good translation! I actually understood it all. :D Just kidding, of course. Hm, I itch to participate again. What Depeche Mode quote is the one you mentioned?

that's the quote:

Let me take you on a trip
Around the world and back
And you won't want have to move
You just sit still
Now let your mind do the walking
And let my body do the talking
Let me show you the world in my eyes

Somber Soul said:
@ Caelestia: Sounds really nice!!! But please tell me, what language is it? I don't suppose it's reverse speech?
Thanks! It is reverse. Pity I don't know a hundred different languages :D

@VC: That was great. Your clip made me laugh, especially the end :)

@ Cael: It sure did sound like a Celtic language. I must agree with Kovenant there. Amazing! :D

If only the other forum members were so kind as to exhibit the same discomfort..
Oh well, then it's only the handful of us who have fun. :p

@hyena: who wouldn't? but i'd go for the person-specific stuff: an email from mr. ietri? there goes your voice squeaking "and if sending an email means being a coward". livio is contacting you? you promptly announce: "mighty warriors!". of course there'd be too many entries for "lazy bitch".

I must say you don't inspire quite the excitement expected from a "life-changing" email. Where's the razamataz? Come to that, where's my dictionary, that spelling is really crap.

Hearse said:
I'm a big fan of Caelestia's voice.
I even have her voice as my startup voice :dopey: :oops:

@Li: that voice clip just gave me a boner :p
not the message (because I have no idea what you just said) but because the sexy voice you have :p

Hmmm, maybe I have to drag Li in Finland to make some guest star vocals on our debut :D
So am i. Li and Ulla have the prettiest/sexiest/cutest voices ever, and i'm so jealous :cry: And Amy's voice rules too.
I want Ulla's speaking voice, and Li's or Tintti's or Amy's singing voice kthxplz :(

ps. Lasse's babyvoice is cute.

Rusty said:
I must say you don't inspire quite the excitement expected from a "life-changing" email. Where's the razamataz? Come to that, where's my dictionary, that spelling is really crap.
eh, i was going for my i-mess-with-your-head lecter impression - like i was trying to insinuate in a disquieting way that life-changing occasions don't really exist, except maybe, just maybe, one could be led to believe that such an occasion is in store...

...but i never quite pull such subtlety off. :p

@rahvin: :lol: