Vote for Solens Rötter as album of the year

Hey, you should also vote for Vintersorg at the Swedish Metal Awards. Just go to www.swedishmetalawards.com , then click the "Klicka här för att förhandsnominera" (click here to pre-nominate) link at the bottom. At the next page there is a list where you can enter some or all choices, the first box is for band name, the second for album title. The first section is only for Swedish bands but there are three categories for foreign (non-swedish) bands at the bottom. To finish, write your name (namn) and e-mail at the bottom, then click the "Skicka mina nomineringar!" (send my nominees!) button.
Quick translation - Bästa nykomling = Best Newcomer, Bästa liveakt = Best liveact and Bästa osignade = Best unsigned.
I put Vintersorg down as Metal, can't really put it in one categorie, Dia Psalma as Punk/Emo, Zonaria as Newcomer and Amon Amarth as Liveact. On the international part I wrote Serj Tankian as Metal and Apocalyptica as Liveact.

I would say it's a bit to agressive for rock, but again, I think we can write it down as difference of opinions.. I suppose the most important thing is that you actually have one (opinion that is), and I respect the fact that we don't think alike. What a boring place this would be otherwise... Cheers!