W.A.S.P.

I'll pay that to see W.A.S.P. and I'll miss Immortal ($70) if neccessary. 80's metal tops all!

What does Blackie think of Australia?
I love Australia. It's London and Southern California put together.

I know but i bought my Immortal ticket about 2 months ago, bad timing i guess i would love to witness W.A.S.P. live, my little bro absolutely loves W.A.S.P. too.What do ya reckon the chances of them playing widowmaker might be?

I know but i bought my Immortal ticket about 2 months ago, bad timing i guess i would love to witness W.A.S.P. live, my little bro absolutely loves W.A.S.P. too.
I decided to wait and play the fate game, see where my bank balance lies closer to Immortal. Seeing W.A.S.P. live is imperative to my existence!:worship:
What do ya reckon the chances of them playing widowmaker might be?
I dunno man, I hope they do... I'd prefer to hear that than Blind in Texas but BiT would be a good live track. Wild Child is a given.
:kickass:

Wise decision to wait Priest Of Evil, I would definately rather see W.A.S.P. too but oh well...Blind in Texas would go off live and Wild Child may be one of the best songs ever!!

It just dawned on me that Winmar is like Nicky Winmar.

D'oh!

Haha he's the only Winmar I know. :) Though I did come across a kid with that surname at an Aboriginal footy match in Shepparton.

Anyhoo, I might wait a bit longer to get a W.A.S.P. ticket, as I'd like to hear if Blackie's tending to crack the shits and cut the show short around then.

Wise decision to wait Priest Of Evil, I would definately rather see W.A.S.P. too but oh well...Blind in Texas would go off live and Wild Child may be one of the best songs ever!!
OK, I just noticed you are in Tasmania! Fair enough if you cant make it over, I would be absolutely spewing if I was in your shoes.:puke:

W.A.S.P. @ Thebarton Theatre

W.A.S.P. (USA), The Poor
Thebarton Theatre
112 Henley Beach Rd, Torrensville, SA

7.20pm Sunday 13 April 2008
$89.50 (+ bf)

On sale 14 January
Tickets from venue
Ticket agent:
Venue*Tix: (08) 82258888