Wacken 2002

phyros is confirmed now??? GREAT!!!! :) :) What changed you dire situation? Didn't you have the pest hanging around your neck that days (family I mean)?

Anyway, surprising news, and good ones :)

Anyway, how about some nice meetings?! Is there already something in planning?

Well, yeah, I´m confirmed...:) Have been a while ;) I can´t belive you´ve missed such an important thing :eek:

And well, it IS going to be a meeting, but I guess the only thing said ( my ramblings, dunno if anyone agreed ) is to meet for the Borkis gig, and, who knows, we might like eachothers company that much that we will hang out the most of the festival, charing a few of those beers we always seems to pass around, and we´ll do it around a campfire ;)

Argh! I long for Wacken! AAAAAARRRRRRGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Help me! HEEEEEEEEELP ME!!!

-phyros ( heart rate: 230 )

Campfire??? In Wacken? I suppose you wanna get beaten up by the security then? ;) Well, since several people tend to just burn their tents instead of packing them up again... that shouldn't be a problem :D :p

That do sound like fun........ :D :l0l:

Hehe, I could light the fire, then just hind behind you, Ziu. The security guards would hardly dare to come beat me up then, would they?! :D

Well, if we tell ´em we are freindly Vintersorg fans, with nothing evil in mind ( I wont bring my axe :rolleyes: ), they would probably let us sit there with a cold beer! ( yeah, right...)

And I am _not_ going to calm down...;) Since WACKEN is ahead!!

-phyros ( dancing his floor naked to Hedniskhjärtad, disturbing his neighbours nice sunset view )

Originally posted by DeadWinterDead

It's alright, we'll all be here. And welcome to the Vintersorg board, I met you in the Dornenreich forum, but I don't visit there too often. :erk:

Yes, we already know each other. But hey, I've been at the Vintersorg (and Borknagar) forum before. Thanks for the welcome anyway! :D The Dornenreich forum is nigh dead unfortunately...

Originally posted by Somber Soul

Yes, we already know each other. But hey, I've been at the Vintersorg (and Borknagar) forum before. Thanks for the welcome anyway! :D The Dornenreich forum is nigh dead unfortunately...

Well, this is the first time I've seen something posted by you. But, this forum will never be dead, I hope. And it's too busy for me to check many forums, so usually I check the Children of Bodom and Vintersorg boards, but when I have extra time, I check the other ones, just usually don't have the time, or I've been on UM too long and need a break. But I go there sometimes, see if there's anything I need to say. But it's good to see you're here, because you were basically the only one to welcome me to the Dornenreich forum.

woohoo!!
long time since I droped by now... was about time! :)
had actually planed to drop by when I got Visions... but as usuall, i did not get the time(was allso suposed to sey hi from Blackspirit, but I guess se got back before I got in here?) :) ... but now I'm just home with a feever :\ the good thing is that I did get time to get in here... anyways...

@Fjelltussa, how are you getting your cute arse to wacken? the Scream buss? and the rest of you from norway to, how are you getting there? I'm going by the Scream buss....