Wacken 2002

Originally posted by Phyros

Yeap, yeap... As usuall, a few of those wannabees is starting to piss me off... You´d better do something now... :rolleyes: :D

-phyros ( allready seen tired and with stiff neck, remember? )

I know, I know, just have to check with work first and make sure I get a long weekend off, then I'll confirm myself and stop annoying you :) ;)

Confirmed:

Djöfull
[KOTNO]Narrot
Morgana
HellSpawn
Phyros
Gaunerin
Ansuz Astral

On their way (ordered tickets):

Fjelltussa
Karldin
Vanir ("with my luck, I'll propably die on the way down there, or better yet, not get a plane ticket, or whatever stupid shit destiny might throw in my path."... :D )

Wannabees:

Father_Vic
Final_Vision
Blackspirit

This is starting to look good! Anyone that wishes to be added?

And, don´t cry my surfin friend! Just get yer arse here! :)

-phyros ( 50 days to go! )

Originally posted by Phyros
Confirmed:

Djöfull
[KOTNO]Narrot
Morgana
HellSpawn
Phyros
Gaunerin
Ansuz Astral

Fjelltussa
Karldin
Vanir ("with my luck, I'll propably die on the way down there, or better yet, not get a plane ticket, or whatever stupid shit destiny might throw in my path."... :D )

Wannabees:

Father_Vic
Final_Vision
Blackspirit

This is starting to look good! Anyone that wishes to be added?

And, don´t cry my surfin friend! Just get yer arse here! :)

-phyros ( 50 days to go! )

Oki, the wannabe list is getting shorter, and more and moe are confirmed!! :D So many are coming!! Cool!! :hotjump: :hotjump: :headbang:

this may be a silly question (not for me, though), but are there a lot of mosquitos at wacken? I have som issues with mosquito bites..

Well, there are mosquitoes, but you won't be bothered at all by them, unless you try to fall asleep in your tent :D Anyway, last years there weren't THAT many of them, tho. Have seen more mosquitoes in other places than Wacken at this time of the year.

Your most fear should be for the weather... sometimes it's sunny, but sometimes it keeps on raining for one or two days... that's worse than mosquitoes ;)

Last year I can't remember seen any mosquitoes...

About the rain, that's right, it could rain there, I have some wet memories of Wacken, not last year but...
I was soaking wet... once on purpose, because it was damn hot... and I needed to cool down. It was fun though, the security hosed us. :D
And just when everything was dry again, a thunderstorm started.... :lol:

I'LL BE THERE!!!!!!! :GRIN: :GRIN: :GRIN: Oki, unless I'll die in the meantime, I'm confirmed, so it's time to update the list:

Confirmed:

Djöfull
[KOTNO]Narrot
Morgana
HellSpawn
Phyros
Gaunerin
Ziuwarian
Fjelltussa

Karldin
Vanir