Wacken 2002

Not going; Blackspirit.

Right now I'm happy I'm not going, I hate tents! Hehe....
But you all have to promise me one thing, please go see
Haggard! Please!!!!!!! I'm begging you on my knees!
Haggard and Borknagar would be the only two bands I'd
go down there to see..the other bands would only be a
thing on the side >:eek:P hehe.....

Well, I'm not going to Wacken, but if all turns allright I'll be going
the the Arvika festival in Sweden on friday morning (a very spontaneous desicion.)... seems like there at least are a few
interesting metal bands (as I see it) among all the other stuff:

Opeth
Pain
Tiamat

Gonna miss The Cure though.. not too happy 'bout that, though.
And I wanted to see Zensor as well 'cause I met a bandmember
at a party a couple of months ago. I like their stuff as I'm a fan
of Zeromancer.. Well well.

I know my friends are gonna see Muse, which I think plays as the
same time as Opeth... what shall I do? :p :rolleyes:

Anyone else going? (I haven't read through this thread though -
too tired so if someone posted about this, I dunno :) )

i hate tents and camping aswell. not to speak of the waaay to long bustrip :ill: .. but hopefully it will be worth it. cant wait for see amon amarth, borknagar, haggard, hypocrisy immortal and my dying bride :D

It WILL be worth it, believe me! The camping is not bad at all hehe, if you don't mind totally drunken people walking around in the middle of the night, falling over your tent's strings... and the nights are usually pretty cool there - and dewy. NORMALLY... dunnp about this year, but it was like that the last two years :)

And THIS year's setlist is for sure the best I've seen so far.

ok.. So we have....:

Confirmed:

Djöfull
[KOTNO]Narrot
Morgana
HellSpawn
Phyros
Gaunerin
Ziuwarian
Fjelltussa
Qwallath
Karldin
Vanir
Bang

It will surely be nice to meet you all, looking forward to it!

As for me, I don´t have the time to read everything, and certainly not time to write anything... I just hope I will be back before Wacken... So, well... Can someone keep an eye at the board for me? seems it can be needed...;)

Well... I miss you all :cry: So. That said, I´m out, because if I stay and cry some more, the tr00 and evil blackspirit will start to throw things at me...:D

-phyros ( gone in 60 seconds )

Originally posted by bang
i hate tents and camping aswell. not to speak of the waaay to long bustrip :ill: .. but hopefully it will be worth it. cant wait for see amon amarth, borknagar, haggard, hypocrisy immortal and my dying bride :D

Bustrip? You're going with the Scream busses? Another added to the confired-list, then, anyway! :)

Btw....... After that talk about the cold showers at Quart...... Are there warm water in the showers at Wacken? (Pleeeeease, let it be........ :worship: )

Hm.... Your post reminds me Phyros....

Do you all have mobilephones or something?
How are you going to meet up? Do you think
you're just going to 'know'? You people better
start planning and make me feel more jelous,
or I might start thinking you won't meet up at
all, and that would be sad :eek:(

Don't miss this opportunity. The Infernofestival
was a blast, and we were only four! :eek:)
Go for it people, start planning! Argh! I envy
you all so much!!!

I suppose they have warm water at Wacken (that's what it seemed to be last year anyway.. maybe it felt just warm when you were still drunk, dunno :confused: )

But you should make sure you shower early, cause there aren't too many showers (well there ARE MANY showers, but even more metallers :D )

What Fjell, are you afraid of cold water *makes a note to bring a bucket of ice-cold water along to Wacken ;) *

DWD: I already refused to wear such a T-shirt of the BG Forum camp... mainly cause I didn't like the look at all (and it was white, now what's that supposed to be?!?!?! :lol: ) Oh, and I'd say if someone sees me, it 's hard to mistake me for another person (since my brother isn't there, that rules out the only one I ever seen that held any resemblance to me....... judge for yourself if that's good or not :D )

As for meeting, shouldn't we agree on a meeting-place? Will we do that AT the festival? Well, I don't have a cellphone, but I think I can get hold of some forum-member that has ;)

Originally posted by HellSpawn
and i got Fjells number... :)
but then there was the rest... those who NOT were at Inferno :D

You won't reach me at my number, cause I have kontantkort, so my cell phone doesn't work outside Norway. But I'll borrow another phone; I just don't know the number yet. I'll tell you when I do, though.

Originally posted by Ziuwarian
What Fjell, are you afraid of cold water *makes a note to bring a bucket of ice-cold water along to Wacken ;) *

Hahh!! You dear!! :p (that smilie was supposed to look smth like :mad: , just with its touge out....)