Wacken 2002

Me too! great one, the best..:D

-phyros ( who still is pissed of that Naglfar got to play the WET stage last year...grrrmbl! )

Makes 2 of us, Gaunerin.. :p

Anyhow, I've put aside 9000 NOK for the trip down there... think it's enough? Keep in mind, I'm residing in a dump well north of the polar circle, 200km north of it or so, in Norway.

W.E.T. was outside the area, and it was always a big hassle to go there, because every time you wanted to go back to the other stages, you had to go though a check up again, it was really pissing me off. Some of the securities were really nasty for no reason!

Djöfull
[KOTNO]Narrot
Morgana
HellSpawn
Phyros
Gaunerin
Vanir

Maybees:

Father_Vic
Karldin
Final_Vision
Blackspirit
Fjelltussa
Ansuz Astral

Soo... Well... Since I had such a great time yesterday, I think it is on time we start a campaign to get the "maybee´s" down there! I meen.. I understand Final_Visions problem, but for all of you living in Europe, there ain´t no way you can be without the extremely cool happening that Wacken is gonna be this year! I am REALLY looking forward to meet all of you, and for that to be complete, we need all the ppl! :D

We all will be in the front row during the Borknagar gig! Headbanging frenzy! Hehee..:D

-phyros ( now what do ya say about that? :D )

Or maybe I double want you to come...:)

See blackspirit, you have to come, not just your highly apriciated presence is at stake here... Fjell can´t come otherwise and you don´t want that on your conscience...Do ya? :D

please... All of you that are att maybees.. come..please :cry:

-phyros