Wacken 2007

Goddammit I wish I could go to this. If I had the money I most certainly would. That, and someone I knew who would want to come with me. I would love to see Immortal. Perhaps I should start saving now for the possibility of going next year.

Got my fair share of Wacken (aka mud, rain, another great Primordial show, a handful of long sought-for CDs - and a hot shower and cozy apartment bed at the end of the day) in 2005, not going this year. Not sure I'll ever go again, I prefer smaller festivals.

One of the most-attended, most-praised movies at this year's Berlinale film festivals was about Wacken btw, the village, its people - dairy farmers, pious churchgoers, bored teenagers - and the hordes of drunk teddybears (err... I mean grim metalheads and satanists) that conquer the village once every year. Brilliant movie. Hilarious.

Full Metal Village

Synopsis

rechtsoben4.jpg

Sung-Hyung's work is in many ways a film about otherness, about strangers trying to bridge the gap that exists betem. An affectionate documentary about an ordinary small town in Germany, that is also a portrait of a unique music festival and the people who make it possible

That sounds really interesting. Is it on DVD yet?

actually I was just kidding about the IE trade. I just wanted Zod to type frantically on his blackberry from whichever bar he's at in Peurto Rico

actually I was just kidding about the IE trade. I just wanted Zod to type frantically on his blackberry from whichever bar he's at in Peurto Rico
LOL. I wouldn't frantically type away. I'd simply crawl up into a fetal position and weep uncontrollably.

Zod, is that a cool addition for you? I hope so as I can't remember if you dig them or not.
Not bad. I'm nt very familiar with them. I own and enjoy "Dechristianize".

By the way, give me a call. I want to chat about H&H.

Zod

Not bad. I'm nt very familiar with them. I own and enjoy "Dechristianize".

And I suppose if the title was "Deatheistize" you'd think they suck!!! Wouldn't ya? Wouldn't ya? :loco:

General Zod said:
By the way, give me a call. I want to chat about H&H.

I know it's on a Saturday, I'm just still trying to debate the cost factor. I just checked the flights and it's $199 roundtrip. Not horrible, but it'd be nicer if the price came down another $50 - $70 bucks or so. I know the presale starts on Thursday, so I know I need to get on the horse about this.

BTW is JK or anyone else planning on going?

Jason