Waiting or downloading?

Download - Listen to it - Hate It - Bitch on forum - Listen again - Love it - Listen again - Love it more - Pretend I didnt criticize it on the forum - Buy it - Cherish it.

As with all the band's I like new cds.
Same process everytime.

I just hope for the band that they sign their North American record deal before the album is leaked ... otherwise it's gonna be tough to sign somewhere when they know that the first album they're gonna release is already out ...

Tanith said:
I'll download it all, then i'll buy it. Even if it sucks

Why would you buy an album that sucks? And if you have to.. why settle for In flames? Why not the latest Eminem album?
I'll spend my money on something else.. unless it turns out to be really good.. in which case I'll wait until I can get it for about 10 $ ;)

Personally, I'm just gunna download the album... keep it on the computer and then when the album is finally released then im gunna buy... knowing me ill probably like it no matter what cause its In Flames...

also, so far to everyones knowledge... except probably In Flames... In Flames that we know of dont have a record deal in North America yet... as far as we know... They have a record contract with NB for Europe... and one in Japan...

Personally, I'd like to see In Flames signed by Sony in NA, that way the CD would be more exposed to the NA music scene, giving In Flames their chance of spreading their music to the world, and show the world true and talented musicians sound like

I probably going to download it, then buy it, and i won't say "even if it sucks" because In Flames never release an album that sucks, R2R was a great album, their music evolves. The albums before Clayman are fucking good! But after Colony, In Flames change their style a bit, but it's still FUCKING good!

IN FLAMES FUCKING RULES!! :headbang: :worship: