WANTED: pics from Stockholm, Klubben 28 dec 2005 =)

scaleo

瑞典人
Dec 29, 2005
That was such a GREAT concert! the best one I've ever been to :D I really love DT!! a perfect way to end this year, I don't need any newyears-eve celebrations now =P
If anyone have some pictures or recordings of some sort to share, please post or message me or something :worship:

(I got a hug, handshake and sweat in my face from Mikael :D!!!)

OMG!! That's amazing! Thank you! tack tack tack!! :worship:
The pictures are really beautiful! Peter, was that the guy walking around with that big black camera? You have to tell him Thanks from me =)
I can see my hand at several places :D
http://dto.ath.cx/gallery/darkt/darkt_9502
I was the guy directly below him when he did this the first time, my hand can be seen down/left of his armpit :)

Was this all of the pictures or was some of them excluded? It would be cool if there were some more of the audience also, I want to see how I looked like headbanging, haha :D
Oh, and was this the original resolution? If they're available in a bigger resolution it would be cool to be able to make a wallpaper out of them.
Anyhow, this is great!

Sorry for my bad English now, I'm kindof in extacy now, heh, and I can't write Eng that good when I am... WHATEVER! DT!!!! :headbang:

Yeah I love these pics! And, I agree... More pics of the audience would be perfect! :)

Scaleo: I got to talk to Stanne before the gig started, he stood next to the bar & talked to some dudes... To bad I didn't have any pen with me, an autograf would rock! \m/

nowicki: Wow! That's so cool :D what did you say to him?
At the end of the concert when he shaked hands with everyone in the front row of the audience I shouted "Skitbra!" (Swe: ~"Extremely good") and he looked at me and smiled :)
whoo... I sound like a little schoolboy who've got a crush at some girl. Haha, whatever, can't help it =)

Actually, I was kinda unsure what to say, I asked first asked how old he was during the Skydancer period, and then how the new album is going. He said that they were halfway in writing it, and the recordings will start next year hopefully : D

I also grabbed his hand at the end!

I just have to say that this gig was the best that I've EVER been to!

Heheh, I can understand that, I wouldn't know what to say either! How old was he? :D It's really nice to hear the new album is on it's way :)
Where in the audience were you located? Was this also your first DT-concert? :D

Well, he was 19 at that time, I wanted to check, because I read that DT were 17 when they recorded Skydancer somewhere, don't remember where tho.

I was on the front, to the left, just under the hanging speaker, with like 1 "row" of ppl ahead of me.

And yes, this was my first DT gig also, and certainly one of the best moments in my entire life!

darkt_0090.thumb.jpg

this one is great. fantastic pics,thx for sharing.
and thx for the infos about the new album

Thanks for all comments on my pictures :)

Yes, there are a lot more pictures. I was there during the entire show (thanks to the friendly guard) and took some 1200-1300 pictures.
I have more pictures on the crowd too, but the quality ain't that good, since there wasn't any light on them.

Just let me know if you have any requests or anything...

Peter Herneheim
www.herneheim.se/gallery

@Caro: how can u always make such clean pictures (no blur) even without using flash? with my camera if I select NO-FLASH then the exposure time gets much higher and then the picture comes out blurred.. as normally dt don't stand still while playing.. any suggestion/trick to have better pics without using flash?

Nt3N said:
@Caro: how can u always make such clean pictures (no blur) even without using flash? with my camera if I select NO-FLASH then the exposure time gets much higher and then the picture comes out blurred.. as normally dt don't stand still while playing.. any suggestion/trick to have better pics without using flash?

Don't know if this was meant for me, but anyway..
It's all about using the appropriate lens, with a high ISO value. Then you can maintain a relatively fast shutter speed.
The thing is, this can usually not be done with a regular "compact" camera, with a fixed lens.

Happy new year to all DT fans out there! :headbang:
/Live photographer

@herneheim: i like your photos a lot. it would be interesting to see what photos you could take of me. :p

herneheim provided me with some hi-res images of the gig (thanks again! :wave: ) so i could create some rather nifty wallpapers. I put them up for you to download, have fun! (I did 'em in 1600x1200 so you can adjust them to the size you need. Click on the pictures for the large version.)

BastardSon: You weren't the guy with curly hair (like Stanne kindof)?
Or on wich side of the Asian-looking girl with a leather-robe were you? Cause I remember her being more or less straight in the middle.
Were you maybe that English-speaking person? :p