WANTED: pics from Stockholm, Klubben 28 dec 2005 =)

herneheim said:
Well, if they'd played some decent music, ppl would have done that ;)
True true ^^

Oh, I just have to add that I too think All Ends was pretty good :) it would have been enough with them... but whatever, DT wiped out the sad mood 99,5% of everyone got from RAM and made the evening :headbang: anyway ;)

HELL YEAH!!!! I was in the middle, I put a... what's the name... like my coat on the barrier to protect my poor ribs... I have short hair... I was with a Cannibal Corpse t-shirt just in the middle between a girl and a chinese guy, you took a lot of pictures of Mikael in front of me!!!!

Please, today is my birthday (January 10) so it should be a great gift :) Thanks man!!!!

Edited: It was an Arch Enemy T-shirt

Confused

There was another pretty funny thing he said, the RAM-singer, it was something like this: "Usually when we tour/play(/whatever) we can hear necks snapping in the audience because of the intense headbanging... so people, show us now HOW MUCH YOU LOVE ROCK!!", the first thing I thought was "ehm... I think we're all here for Metal :err:". Well I think it was alittle funny anyway ;)

Oh! Happy birthday Bastardson!! :D

Thanks Scaleo... 22 years old... Is my first birthday without my family... I arrived in Sweden just 4 months ago... I though that swedish moshers was very calm, but I realize that you know how to kick some asses, Sweden rules!!!!

And about the RAM SINGER... what the hell he was thinking????

Sorry, man. Browsed all my pics. It's very hard to tell people from eachother, since the light at the crowd isn't that good.

But here's a small gift for you :) Previously unreleased photo from the gig.

darkt_9425.jpg

Happy birthday!

Edit: hm, doesnt seem to work.
It's here anyway:
http://www.herneheim.se/darkt_9425.jpg

Thanks Man!!!! I saw Mike screaming like that just in front of me!!!!... And I saw you many times too :)...

I know is difficult to find people that you don't know, don't worry about it... I like this gift, Thanks :)

Bastardson: sorry to ask... what's a mosher? =s
Herneheim: Cool pic, he looks like some kind of monster, hehe
Oh... and... ehm.... it's my birthday too you know ;) (nah, kidding :))

A mosher is a guy that do mosh on the moshpits!!!!, I'm from chile... I'm here because I want to study music but first I have to learn Svenska :), in my country the moshpits are very dangerous... here are not so dangerous but that doesn't mean that are bad... In the concert of "The Haunted" I was... fuck, For THE HAUNTED I was with a Cannibal corpse t-shirt, for Dark Tranquillity I was with an Arch Enemy T-shirt... Anthems Of Rebellion.. sorry, Wow, strange... Now I'm confused!!!!...

Well in the show of The Haunted I was on the moshpit and it was very cool, damn faster!!!!

Damn it sorry!!!!

BastardSonOfGod said:
A mosher is a guy that do mosh on the moshpits!!!!, I'm from chile... I'm here because I want to study music but first I have to learn Svenska :), in my country the moshpits are very dangerous... here are not so dangerous but that doesn't mean that are bad... In the concert of "The Haunted" I was... fuck, For THE HAUNTED I was with a Cannibal corpse t-shirt, for Dark Tranquillity I was with an Arch Enemy T-shirt... Anthems Of Rebellion.. sorry, Wow, strange... Now I'm confused!!!!...

Well in the show of The Haunted I was on the moshpit and it was very cool, damn faster!!!!

Damn it sorry!!!!

Wait a second, you wore and Arch Enemy t-shirt on the DT concert? Then I think I have a picture of you :)

The Haunted made an awesome gig too (got pics of that one, coming soon)

Welcome to Sweden then :)

You have Pitures of the Shows of The Haunted!!!!

Wow!!!! were... I already look your page and there is no pictures of that show!?!?!?...

And yeah, I was with an Arch Enemy T-shirt... I don't know why I got confused!?!?!?...

Thanks for the welcome... swedish people are very nice... Really pretty girls... good musicians!!!!

:)