WANTED: pics from Stockholm, Klubben 28 dec 2005 =)

Hey there Herneheim! So you're hanging around these boards too? :)
You can probably guess who I am by my nick. Edit: Haha by my avatar and location to btw.

(I only write in english so that the other people who reads this understand.)
Ha det gött.

Excess said:
Hey there Herneheim! So you're hanging around these boards too? :)
You can probably guess who I am by my nick. Edit: Haha by my avatar and location to btw.

(I only write in english so that the other people who reads this understand.)
Ha det gött.

I'm everywhere ;)

See you at CoB then?

Herneheim: I have to ask, did you get my last mail? If you did: Was it too hard to do? (Feel free to say no if it's like that) Or maybe the mail you sent back was too big to be received by a Hotmail-account or something *hoppas, hehe =P*... anyway, you are usually fast with your replies, that's why I'm asking :)

It's cool you're going to see Bodom too :D will you take pictures there too?

Herneheim: Ah, sorry, I didn't mean to stress you or anything, I just wondered :)
It's great that you'll also shoot CoB! If we want lovely pictures (which we of course want!) then you're the right man for the job! hehe :D

mmmm, I was beside that chinese or tailand guy... but I have short hair... I wasn't the friend of the tailand guy, I was the guy with a Cannibal Corpse t-shirt (The wretched Spawn)!!!!... just in the middle of the first line... why????... I scream a lot hahaha!!!! sorry...

Edited: It was an Arch Enemy T-shirt

Confused

Oh!!!! English speaking person!!!!... yes that was me... I think... but I have short hair... and I was with boots!!!!, I can't speak Svenska...yet... who are you????, you was close to me????

scaleo said:
BastardSon: You weren't the guy with curly hair (like Stanne kindof)?

that might've been me.
i was at front row, two "places" to the left of the asian guy. had a shirt with "DM" print, if that changes anything.

Bastardson: Ooh, were you maybe that guy who outside asked me what the crew-person said? When he said they were letting people in [some time]? =P

Delirious: Ooh, are you that person who had two hair-band-thingys (hårsnoddar) on your right arm? and have you seen DT 5 times? If so, then I was the guy left to you :)

Bastardson: Wow, hehe, Hi again! ^^
Oh, did I ask that in English? are you sure? I'm pretty sure I said it in swedish... maybe you're thinking of someone else =s
Just to make things more clear: I have shoulder-long blond hair. I stood next to you (if it was you) close to that stonewall with another guy with black short hair. You (if you are the one I'm thinking of ofcourse) had ~short, abit curly (I think) dark-coloured hair.
Now, are you the one I'm thinking of? =P

Delirious: Oh, I also asked you "What was the name of the first band?" (but in swedish of course)

Well... It's me and yes, I remember you, Drinking Coca Cola I think, The name of the first band was All Ends... is the band of the sister of Björn Gelotte. The guitar player of In Flames... He and Jesper made the music of that band!... Nice performance... good bass player... Hey the second band was fucking funny hahaha!!!!... R.A.M... The vocalist was crazy... Maybe too crazy... I still remember his Kame Hame Ha coreography (Dragon Ball Z hahaha), Hey you remember the Dark Tranquillity set list????...

Bastardson: It was actually a Pepsi, but close enough ;) By the way, where are you from originally? England maybe?
Hehe, yeah I know, Delirious (if it's him) knew who they were and told me.
But yeah... the second band, rofl, it was hard not to laugh (or cry maybe?) from time to time. The hand-gestures of the singer, wtf was up with that?? lol
It was also funny when he tried to wake up the sleeping crowd with his little speech about the usual headbanging and broken necks at their gigs (I guess you weren't able to understand that part maybe?). It didn't really help, did it? ^^

I personally didn't remember the setlist 100% correct but Delirious corrected me in the http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=217613&page=5 -thread. It is as follows:
the treason wall
lost to apathy
zodijackyl light
the wonders at your feet
damage done
the new build
monochromatic stains
therein
haven
senses tied
white noise / black silence
freecard
punish my heaven
my negation
final resistance

scaleo said:
The hand-gestures of the singer, wtf was up with that?? lol
It was also funny when he tried to wake up the sleeping crowd with his little speech about the usual headbanging and broken necks at their gigs

Yeah, especially when 99,5% of the crowd still looked like o_O
I felt a bit sorry for him ;)

herneheim said:
Yeah, especially when 99,5% of the crowd still looked like o_O
I felt a bit sorry for him ;)
Haha, yeah ^^
I also felt sorry for him... atleast before he announced one of the songs, wich had the same name as their album, "forced entral"... that just made me pissed, so I tried to look bored on purpose :Smug: hehe

Well, I think that at least he have attitude or something... I don't know... poor guy!... and yes, I didn't understand what the fuck he was trying to say :)