WANTED: pics from Stockholm, Klubben 28 dec 2005 =)

BastardSonOfGod said:
You have Pitures of the Shows of The Haunted!!!!

Wow!!!! were... I already look your page and there is no pictures of that show!?!?!?...

And yeah, I was with an Arch Enemy T-shirt... I don't know why I got confused!?!?!?...

Thanks for the welcome... swedish people are very nice... Really pretty girls... good musicians!!!!

:)

So i guess this is you then:
http://herneheim.se/darkt_9506.jpg
You're in a number of pics, but either your face is hidden behind something/someone, or you're looking the other way :)

Yes, I was at The Haunted, but I have to deal with some copyright issues etc.. Stay tuned, they'll be online quite soon :)

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES THAT'S ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:):):):):):):):):):)

You know what, I was visible in that picture too :D
That face a coupple of persons away belongs to me :)

herneheim said:
Excellent! So maybe I can go on vacation now? ;) ;)
Haha, never ;) No ofcourse, you deserve one :)

I hope you received some good gifts bastardson =)

Just money for to go to the next Rotten Sound show in Stockholm (1000 Kr really)... and the amazing pictures of Mr. Herneheim of course hahaha, that's all, I'm all alone here in the cold cold sweden... :( poor of me... Nah!!!! Sweden Rules... and Swedish girls rules too :)

Aah, okay, but money and a picture sounds good too ;)
Heheh, it's nice you like it here :D and yeah, the girls are great ;) By the way - Welcome! (to Sweden I mean)

Thanks Man!!!!... It damn cold but that doesn't matters, I'm just waiting for next summer, all my friends told me that summer in sweden in amazing, Now I just have to crush to dust my neck with Rotten Sound and wait for the next concerts... In Flames, Hatesphere, Cannibal Corpse, Fear Factory!!!!

Again... Sweden Rules!!!!

Bastardson: Yeah, it really is... It've been colder than usual, atleast I think so... I've actually never heard of that Rotten Sound show, will there be any good bands there?
Will In Flames play here any soon??? =O Do you know any date(s) yet?

Hehe, if you like Sweden that much you'll have to learn the national anthem - here you go! ;)

Du gamla, Du fria, Du fjällhöga nord
Du tysta, Du glädjerika sköna!
Jag hälsar Dig, vänaste land uppå jord,
Din sol, Din himmel, Dina ängder gröna.
Din sol, Din himmel, Dina ängder gröna.

Du tronar på minnen från fornstora dar,
då ärat Ditt namn flög över jorden.
Jag vet att Du är och Du blir vad du var.
Ja, jag vill leva jag vill dö i Norden.
Ja, jag vill leva jag vill dö i Norden.

Jag städs vill dig tjäna mitt älskade land,
din trohet till döden vill jag svära.
Din rätt, skall jag värna, med håg och med hand,
din fana, högt den bragderika bära.
din fana, högt den bragderika bära.

Med Gud skall jag kämpa, för hem och för härd,
för Sverige, den kära fosterjorden.
Jag byter Dig ej, mot allt i en värld
Nej, jag vill leva jag vill dö i Norden.
Nej, jag vill leva jag vill dö i Norden.

When we meet at In Flames I want to hear you sing it! :D ;)

herneheim said:
March 17 in Stockholm, with opening act Sepultura (!) :)

See you all there, i guess.
Also, looking forward to hearing Bastard singing our national anthem ;)
Thanks! March 17, I'll definately be there :)

We should contact In Flames and persuade them to take Bastard up on the stage so he can sing it in front of everyone ;)

Edit//
Förresten, Sepultura, har aldrig hört dem förut... har du någon låt att rekomendera som man kan provlyssna? :)
Tog detta på svenska ifall någon kanske ogillade detta med att ladda ner (självklart ska man supporta band, men först måste man ju veta om dom är något att ha tycker jag...)

scaleo said:
Thanks! March 17, I'll definately be there :)

We should contact In Flames and persuade them to take Bastard up on the stage so he can sing it in front of everyone ;)

:tickled: well... my voice is quite good really (I think that you already hear me on the DT concert!!!!):cool: ... I always practice my growls with Bloodbath!!!! so prepare for a desvatating version of the swedish anthem Scaleo Yeah!!!!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

So... see you on In flames eh!!!! Great... prepare your camera HERNEHEIM I will be on the first line again hahaha, :p ... ROTTEN SOUND, January14 at Cafe44 or something like that... Grind/Death metal!!!!:headbang:

Well about Sepultura... Pray if you want to listen that song in the concert Herneheim... they don't play old songs now I think... :(

I have a much better idea!!!! take pictures of me headbanging!!!! hahaha

:p

See you on the In flames concert!!!!

BastardSonOfGod said:
:tickled: well... my voice is quite good really (I think that you already hear me on the DT concert!!!!):cool: ... I always practice my growls with Bloodbath!!!! so prepare for a desvatating version of the swedish anthem Scaleo Yeah!!!!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

So... see you on In flames eh!!!! Great... prepare your camera HERNEHEIM I will be on the first line again hahaha, :p ... ROTTEN SOUND, January14 at Cafe44 or something like that... Grind/Death metal!!!!:headbang:

Well about Sepultura... Pray if you want to listen that song in the concert Herneheim... they don't play old songs now I think... :(

I have a much better idea!!!! take pictures of me headbanging!!!! hahaha

:p

See you on the In flames concert!!!!

Dunno if i'll be able to shoot pics at that gig really.. But i'll do my best, as always.

What? Stopped playing old songs? That sucks! :(

BastardSonOfGod said:
...so prepare for a desvatating version of the swedish anthem Scaleo Yeah!!!!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Hahah, I'm looking forward to that ;) :headbang:
Btw, aren't you going to see CoB?

Herneheim: aw, it sucks you won't be able to take pictures of In Flames... :( (still crossing my fingers though)
I'll check out those CD's, and especially that song, Arise :)

scaleo said:
Herneheim: aw, it sucks you won't be able to take pictures of In Flames... :( (still crossing my fingers though)

It works like this:
Big bands = lots of media exposure = hard to get access as a photog.
Hopefully, one of the zines i work for, will get me a pass anyway. Keep yer fingers crossed :)

Children Of Bodom... I don't know... I already saw them last year... I like CoB but I'm not a big big fan of them... When is the concert by the way????

Hey Herneheim... Hope to see you there (In Flames concert)... Sepultura don't play old songs because now they play something like Hardcore... so Arise is too thrash for his set list... the same with Desperate Cry :(... That sucks.