War of the gods link

Well...have fun listening the radio the whole weekend :D

Of course it would be good to know when it will be played, but there is no information yet.

Heard War of the Gods from the radio, quality was not the best, but it sounded definately like a solid AA song. Beginning reminded me of Valhall Awaits Me, quite straight forward from the start and then after awhile adding some catchy melodies until pacing it down a bit with some battle sounds in the middle of the song and Hegg speaking something in swedish as he did in Ride for Vengeance or Annihilation of Hammerfest. After that part the melody hooks kick in again turning it into a battle at the sea. Nice, a good opener for the new album!

"In the field violent rage
Mimer's blood was shed
And to Oden's court they sent
Mimers sewered head"

lol Paganblood is that a positive or negative reaction?

(hmmm i'm leaning more towards negative...not that song itself but that i posted it....i apologize if i upset you just feel everyone should get a chance to hear this :/ .)

My mistake. Glad u like it brother :D The chorus rules its just so sea worthy i felt like i was immediately hit with waves of water as it came in. Much better opener than twilight IMO. Holy shit live it will be monster. And we still have 9 more tracks to look forward to!!

To be honest, I think that solo is done by a guest. Unless Johan or Olli grew 2 more fingers on their left hands?

the solo was defenitly done by Johan, he became a much better guitar player throughout the years, there's his signature on solos from 3:17 to 3:20 and at the end of it, the song fucking rules, my hands r shking as i write this so much i looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it, I'm sure this album will be the best in human history

who agrees : the beginning of the chorus sounds like the beginning of "A Fury divine"'s Solo, fucking roooooooockssssssssss

Ahh yes that's it! That's why i really like this song it does have A Fury Divine feel to the chorus. Can't wait to hear the other 9 tracks, this album is gonna kill

FUCK YEAH! I didn't even know they had a new album coming out, blabbermouth really knows how to push the good news down and keep the shitty ones up. New album cover looks epic and this song I think sounds better then TOTTG material...I did like WOOOS a shitload better.

Hey guys! Listened to the song today as well and I also think it fucking rocks. I don't know about you guys, but I thought it had a somewhat more older AA vibe to it, but then again I'm not the biggest AA fan here, but I do like all of their music =) I just think the rip we've heard so far lacks in quality and I'm positive it'll be twice as good with CD quality :)