War of the gods link

Yeah i know the quality is bad but that's what you get when it's a rip of a radio show. Once the cd comes out of course it'll be better but as far i'm concerned it's decent enough to blast and headbang to. I mean if it was all static sounding and a crap load of skips i would of never posted it. Yes it had the "ting" sound that annoys some people but hey you can still hear Johan pretty well and the killer solo at the end. Def does have an old school feel to it (i.e A Fury Divine as said above) Much better opener than Twilight IMO.

Hey i just realized this is only the SECOND album there is not a self-titled song in the tracklisting. The other one was The Crusher.

Fucking. Epic.

This is sounding really fresh! On like my 20th listen today. Can't wait to hear this on the cd, gonna be nuts with full quality.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

This song gets more epic after each and every listen!!!!

Not leaving the computer today. There goes the bandwidth, but it's worth it!!

Thank you for that link.... I was hoping for a good Quality... and after listening a couple of times, with headphones and without...

BAAAAAAD FUCKEN ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really like they went a little rougher again against the way the where goin with the TOTTG album... Love the sound of that... and these solos are just amazing... glad I preordered the Awesome super package of that Album...
Cant wait to have that cover hangin on my wall as a flag...

CD/DVD Digipak includes:
10 tracks of brand new music
Multi-panel digipak
28-page full-color booklet
DVD includes over four hours of live concert footage filmed during the Bloodshed Over Bochum concert series in 2008.

New music and Bloodshed over Bochum footage. Nice.

Thank you once again for a very fan friendly package. Ultimate. Super. Hyper. Surtur Rising.

Would love to have the poster, and the flag in the North American pre-orders, but I guess I'll be waiting for the tour to get them. They better have them :lol:

Still not sure about the figure, though.

Just noticed the two bonus tracks on the box set. Fuck, now I have to get it. I am a sucker for bonus tracks

Pre-ordered the Special Boxset, CD/DVD + Poster Flag, fucking awesome. http://www.swedenrock-online.se/bin...&product=Amon Amarth: Surtur rising&tc=SEARCH
Also bought a Surtur Rising shirt separately that I liked more than the Amon Amarth flaming sword T-shirt that came with different pre-order packages..
http://www.swedenrock-online.se/bin...&product=Amon Amarth: Surtur Rising&tc=SEARCH

Damn 2011 is gonna be an fucking EXPENSIVE year for me..already pre-ordered Amon Amarth and Children of Bodom albums, and there is A LOT of good shit coming out this year, it will possibly be the best metal year for me ever.

Pre-ordered the Special Boxset, CD/DVD + Poster Flag, fucking awesome. http://www.swedenrock-online.se/bin...&product=Amon Amarth: Surtur rising&tc=SEARCH
Also bought a Surtur Rising shirt separately that I liked more than the Amon Amarth flaming sword T-shirt that came with different pre-order packages..
http://www.swedenrock-online.se/bin...&product=Amon Amarth: Surtur Rising&tc=SEARCH

Damn 2011 is gonna be an fucking EXPENSIVE year for me..already pre-ordered Amon Amarth and Children of Bodom albums, and there is A LOT of good shit coming out this year, it will possibly be the best metal year for me ever.

Relentless Reckless Forever will be complete shit compared to Surtur Rising...just hope you know this brother lol. (srry i know you seem to really like bodom but the whole "party metal" thing they've become annoys me and i just can't get into it)

Relentless Reckless Forever will be complete shit compared to Surtur Rising...just hope you know this brother lol. (srry i know you seem to really like bodom but the whole "party metal" thing they've become annoys me and i just can't get into it)

Let's rephrase that.
From Amon Amarth we know (roughly) the style of the album and know what to expect. That isn't a bad thing, it just shows consistency.
CoB on the other hand, has changed their style over the years and when you're a fan of the first albums, changes are that you won't fully like RRF.

But in the end you always like albums from your favourite band more. So that's why on this forum, Surtur Rising will obviously be deemed the better album.

Well that depends what you define as shit. I happen to like everything CoB has put out, and RRF will be sounding more like old/mid CoB than the last 2 albums, so I am actually expecting it to be pretty awesome. But AA is very consistent, and imo they are only making better albums each time.
But I like variety in music and that's why I love everything IF and CoB has put out :) In the beginning of April when I've listened to both RRF and Surtur Rising, I'll come back with a judgement :D