warrel a little different?

Warrel sounds his best on the new disk. He does not sound all that hot on 'Enemies of Reality'. I thought he might have been losing his voice or just flat out not giving a shit.

He's very creative,sings in tunes, plus his vocal patterns are some of his most creative on 'this godless godless' since Sanctuary. His vocals, melodies are top notch putting him back up with some of the all time greats. I hate to say it but majority of the vocals on Dreaming Neon Black sound out of tune, rough and he does not get a chance to show of his voice. It sounds like he's yelling instead of trying to sing majority of the time, it just does not fit for him.

The vocals on the new disk really represent what he's capable of doing.

This Godless Endeavor sounds like the proper follow up vocally/ musically to Dead Heart In A Dead World.

Nightshade said:
If this is so, then can someone PLEASE explain to me why all of a sudden the return to the nastiest of the 70's fashions? Bleck!
because, i assume that evolution is using the past to go further. u will find all kinds of influences in metal bands from past metal/rock/or whatever bands. Even classical music or folk.
So if one wants to *musically* evolve he/she tries to combine all these fine music that made him/her become an artist in the first place, use a bit of imagination, music knowledge and they make a new something....

... or they don't evolve and copy other music, change lyrics and call it a creation. which is not bad at all, as some of that music is amazing.