Warrel Dane Vs. Harry Conklin.

CF87

Dec 15, 2003
How did it come to this ?.... Warrel Dane Vs. Harry Conklin, it just struck me tonight. What vocalist do you think is better or prefere.

The Ultimate Battle right here. This is for fun, no arguing,etc...

Cast your pick

Aw come on, putting Jag Panzer up against Nevermore on the Nevermore board isn't really fair.

Harry vs. Warrel - Warrel is taller, Harry smells better, but Warrel dresses better. WD screamed like a mofo in Sanctuary, he wins.

Chris vs. Jeff - I love Jeff, but Mr. Broderick is one sexy bitch. Both shred, but Chris also rocks the classical guitar. Sorry Loomie, I luv ya and all, but you know I gotta go with Chris.

John vs. Jim - I like Jim's hair better.

Mark vs. Steve - Both are quiet, but Steve lives in my State

Rikard vs. Van - Ooooh, really tough one. Drummers are always so cool. Hmmm. I'd have to say it's a tie. But I have known Van longer. Okay Van it is (I like his hair better).

4.jpg
vs.
nevermore_ivoy_0233.jpg

wd, he sings about experience, not observation...like extreme metal bands...
the other guy in jag panzer is not even listed onteh who's who..of technique singing.

rebirth said:
wd, he sings about experience, not observation...like extreme metal bands...
the other guy in jag panzer is not even listed onteh who's who..of technique singing.

Seems like some of the lyrics are kind of recycled in Enemies of Reality, but as far as lyrics go they are "ok." I can't say that Jag's lyrics are extremely deep either, but if we're talking vocal performance and ability I give Harry the vote at this point in time. We're not talking 10 years ago, or hypothetics, we're talking current time. And what list are you talking about?

I've seen Jag Panzer live 2-3 times now and I can say that I know for sure that Harry gives a great vocal performance live... I can't say the same thing about his stage presence but he's still one tight vocalist... as for warrel, he wins in a studio situation anyday because his voice is so damned unique but he has a very bad live reputation...

I'm surprised of saying so myself but damn... I think I'm going with Jag Panzer for this debate :confused:

AsModEe said:
I keep telling this guy he has the gayest french name ever :erk:

The American girls certainly love it. But you obviously wouldn't know anything about that, since, you know, you like the male phallus to be up your rectum multiple times a day.

Not to mention, anyone who thinks that Warrel Dane is a better technical singer than Harry Fucking Conklin is a ludicrous retard.

Jean-Pierre said:
The American girls certainly love it. But you obviously wouldn't know anything about that, since, you know, you like the male phallus to be up your rectum multiple times a day.

:err:

Please stop, you'll make me cry.

Jean-Pierre said:
Not to mention, anyone who thinks that Warrel Dane is a better technical singer than Harry Fucking Conklin is a ludicrous retard.
I think that Warrel Dane is a better technical singer than Harry "fucking" Conklin and I am not considered a "ludicrous retard". Opinions do not dictate mental capacity.

You lose.