warrells drinking problem

• Thread starter metallica sucks cock
  • Start date
M

metallica sucks cock

so is warrell always drunk live? can anyone tell me if theyve seen him drunk, esp. during a performance? i wonder if he will be drunk when i see the show in cleveland? well, it doesnt matter as long as its a good time. i heard some interesting stories; in one of these, he passed out on stage and hit his head against a monitor. can anyone tell me more? maybe WD can.........

well since he 'met' that monitor his mind went weak...so I doubt it if he will tell you something...
No honestly this is the first time I heard this thing.this is funny stuff!!

Well I think I saw him sober ONCE during eurorock fest, because he was stuffed with painkillers, yet he drank beer...

ehm I know the first time I saw them he kept annoying Jeff and he ( Jeff) got some kinda pissed off.hihi

When I talked with him he took some painkillers with vodka!

noone mention the time he got his hair wraped around the axel of the truck that was carrying their equipment.....when I talked to him a couple years ago he found it to be a sore subject....:) he was dragged like 100 meters or some shit by his hair.......

I heard about the MONITOR deal. I have 2 shows on VHS and he seemed SOBER tehn. BUT, Jim was pissed at the Mass show. He was pissed cause Warrel was letting ppl on stage to dive. Jim was so pissed that he played his bass really loud when Warrel was TRYING to speak to the crowd. Warrel even told the crowd that JIm was pissed. I dont know, he could have been drunk, but ill say this, he did one hell of a good jog singing if he was drunk.
It kinda made me SICK what Jim did, but i must also say this: JIm was playing his bass like a fucking GOD, AND,,,He had just fucked up his middle finger in a BUSS DOOR on his fret hand, it was bandaged really big, and JIM still rocked the house.

Warrel told me that the Springfield VA 9/21 show was a "sober night", however, he later told me that he and the guys had been drinking flamming dr peppers backstage before the show... and he had a cup of rum in his hand, so I guess that cancels it out... hahaha. Good for him.

I wondered about him drinking. Every time I've seen Nevermore (3x in all), warrel has been drinking. I mean it is a club and people are going to have drinks, but right from the bottle? Hmm i hope he takes care of himself!

Who cares if Warrel is drunk at the shows. We are there to see him sing whether sober or not. If he gives us a good show who fucking cares.

yeah, all i care about is a show. who gives a fuck about any of the members personally? As long as they entertain us like trained monkeys who gives a shit? Real nice for someone whos name is "love angel"

I've seen NEVERMORE 3 times, and talked to the guys each time (except Tim Calvert who did play with them each time I saw them.) I also have a video of them in Mass. during the Neon Black Tour and in Germany during the Politics Tour with Pat O'Brien ( Is this the same one you have ledmag?) Each time I saw them, and on video, they did not dissapoint. I drank with the guys twice, and whether or not they were drunk, they still kicked ass. On my Birthday on July 7, 1999, at a hole in the wall club called the Firehouse in Richmond, KY, I drank with the guys and they were down to earth. I was amazed at the amount of tequila shots Van did. I know the other guys were drinking beer, but I don't know how much. I sat at the bar near Van And I know he did at least 7 shots of tequila before playing. A guy from the opening band, XII SECONDS OF RAGE, kept buying Warrel and Van drinks. But NEVERMORE played without a hitch. The only problem was "Technical Difficulties". The point here is drink in moderation. I don't care if someones drunk as long as they can perform and kick ass live. There's a point of being buzzed and focused, but then there's being an asshole drunk. Nobody in NEVERMORE was an asshole to me. All the guys signed autographs, talked, drank, and were extremely cool. Take Care

CHEERS,

ZANEX "I AM THE DOG":heh:

I am stillinteresting, and intellectual.

The bottom line is VALUE

yES, I hear WD does get pissed as a newt, to hit the high bars...

there should be a $500 wager, that none of the band has a sniff or a drink, or toke..
TO TRY AND see if they have the abillity to produce the goodies.

Yeah I am watching you all on my computer.

LETS CALL IT A NIGHT

I agree TRUE LIGHT. A person can drink and do drugs and still be intellectual. Hell, some of the most intellectually stimulating conversations I've had have been while in the process of drinking or catching a "BUZZ". As long as someone can maintain composure and dignity and back up what they say with facts while being "under the influence" is fine with me. But, if someone starts to talk bullshit in the process they need to realize they are fucking up and shut the hell up or have someone else point it out to them. Some of the best conversations have occurred while doing "crank". You start a conversation about 9 or 10 P.M. and will last till sun up, even when talking about the taboo topics POLITICS AND RELIGION. Also, I believe some of the best music has been produced when the artist are doing drugs. Just listen to the intro to the song "Third Eye" by Tool. It describes how all the people who have made some of the best music have been "real fucking high." For instance, look at Aerosmith, Megadeth, Metallica, and Motley Crue. Their music was great when they were doing drugs. Now that they became sober, there music sucks in my opinion. My favorite band of all time besides NEVERMORE is BLACK SABBATH. You can't tell me SABBATH were sober when making their masterpieces. Take Care.

CHEERS

NOW PLAYING-DEEP "PIECES OF NOTHING" (THEY OPENED FOR NEVERMORE AND KING DIAMOND. GREAT PROGRESSIVE METAL IN THE VEIN OF DEATH.)

ZANEX>>>>>Thats teh same one dude. I got mine at EBAY. I let Ron borrow it and he got a dub off of it. Its good stuff, chocked full of exalent riffs and vocals.

I got my video off E-Bay also. I went to Sound Advice in Mount Sterling and got the new Ozzy. I wanted the new TESTAMENT but Bobby didn't have a copy. My girlfriend love's Ozzy so I'm going to get tickets to see him and Rob Zombie in Cincy, OH. I've seen Ozzy 3 times (twice with Zakk and once with Joe Holmes) Zakk is very impressive. Take Care.

CHEERS,

The new Ozzy is next on my list. Dude, did you pay 16.99 for it? Thats what Ron has it priced for, I think its WAAAAAAAAAY over priced. If you want the new TestAment, you will have to ASK. Ron had 0 in stock untill i had him order them ALL for me.

I am still...........ledmag

And this has been Nu(non)Metal Celebrity Deathmatch! And I am still NoLordy, saying good fight, and fuck you all, you posers.