Was Mike a "full time" member of Katatonia at any point?

shivering corpse

Ty Cobbb
Sep 20, 2002
smileville
www.geocities.com
I was just wondering, because I've been listening to old school Katatonia a lot lately, probably too much...
But I was wondering if Mike was really ever sort of actually "in" the band, maybe before they decided to switch to all clean vocals, was he basically considered to be their vocalist?
just wondering.

err I don't think so. as far as I know its only him on BMD. I may be wrong though thats the oldest album I have. I don't think much of the old katatonia at all.....

yeah...that's what i figured and basically knew, i just didn't know if there was maybe a brief time when he was sort of considered a member, maybe before they decided they would scrap the death vocals completely

It always sounded like Anders on the funerals EP. I never checked if it was or not. He's got a great voice, and I wonder why he didn't do BMD instead. Maybe they just got Mike for fun or something.

Katatonia has always only really been Jonas and Anders. well for a long time anyway. i think the last album was the first done with a full proper line-up said Anders. i think the line up from LFDGD wasn't 100% gonna stay as it was, but then luckily it did, yay.