Watershed SE Misprint

jimgreco

Jun 4, 2008
New Jersey, USA
Hey guys. I bought Watershed yesterday from Best Buy, and the CD itself is silver on both sides. I didnt know if it was just mine so I looked it up last night and it seemed that it should be white just like the bonus DVD. Just wondering if this is a common thing that people are running into or not. If you guys would like I can post pictures sometime tomorrow.

I have a version of Page & Plant's Walking Into Clarksdale that is like that. Kind of hard to tell how to put it into the player!

Hey guys. I bought Watershed yesterday from Best Buy, and the CD itself is silver on both sides. I didnt know if it was just mine so I looked it up last night and it seemed that it should be white just like the bonus DVD. Just wondering if this is a common thing that people are running into or not. If you guys would like I can post pictures sometime tomorrow.

if i was you, i would be super pissed.

nah man i think thats super sick keep that one and just buy another watershed cd your prob the only one who has the retail cd but no label it rare keep it or sell it to me

Wow that's weird..I think you might be one of a kind with that mate! I'd keep it if I was you, you might be able to sell it some poor mug someday :D