We are offered to play with Cradle of Filth

Thankies a lot:) I am charged up to the highest level! Hehe!!

Ohh man, the Guys from Forest Stream and Thales, talking, on the internet, in from of my very own eyes... How serreal....

I'm as amazed as when I got a reply from Mikael!

Hello guys! Rock on! How bad ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woah... I need a beer...

So anyway, did you meet Dani? Adrian? Eh?!

Hey Fortis:)) What is so special about that?:) We also have two hands and one head as we are not different from you:) Just normal guys:) But well, I am not sure about Lasse... He is a special case for sure!! Especially when he is drunk:)!! Means always!!:lol:
And we met and talked to everyone! And surprisingly enough they are great guys too:)) Hehehe!! Rock'n'rule:)) Welcome to the forum!

And you mean Mike from Opeth? He is a great person too!! Very friendly and kind:) But you knoe who is real wizard and sorcerer?? UNCLE LEE BARRETT!!! He introduced me to Mike:)) That was very kind of him:)) But what am I speaking about?! We all rock'n'rule:)) Except for Lasse.. he is doubled:))!!

Hahahaha, ohhh god, Listening to metal makes me feel amazing... And talking to the true gods that create it makes me feel 10 fold... Wow...

Okay:)!! We are gods!! Where are my lightnings?? HUH??? WHO THE FUCK HAS STOLLEN MY LIGHTNINGS??? BETTER HIDE YOUR ASSES!! THE TRUE GOD IS COMING TO KICK YOUR FLABBY BUTTS!!!:lol:
:lol:
:lol:

Fortis Aganoth said:
Ohh man, the Guys from Forest Stream and Thales, talking, on the internet, in from of my very own eyes... How serreal....

I'm as amazed as when I got a reply from Mikael!

Hello guys! Rock on! How bad ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woah... I need a beer...

So anyway, did you meet Dani? Adrian? Eh?!
Yes we've met all of them..
Specially what about me...
I presented our CD to Martin...
And only later we recognized that it was exactly that Martin who played keys and violin in My Dying Bride
I 've been surprised and at the same time grieved because of his leaving
My Dying Bride for Cradle....

Lee rocks!! I didn't see any chairs while talking to him!