We Are the Void

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxSNAPxX

[HYDRAKUS]
Jan 29, 2008
:hotjump: so yes...let the talk continue...shall i begin?

I'd appreciate a little return to the minds I era, while retaining all the new they've grown into over the years, but old school stuff still gets me, i'd love to here some of that on the new album.

:hotjump: so yes...let the talk continue...shall i begin?

I'd appreciate a little return to the minds I era, while retaining all the new they've grown into over the years, but old school stuff still gets me, i'd love to here some of that on the new album.

Totally agree! At least hope that the surprise for the upcoming tour will be a real good one as it's not the first time we hear they will play old song ! I would really like to hear Away Delight Away or The emptiness from wich i fed or even Of Chaos and Eternal night and so many others, version 2010! I know i'm dreaming but i think they will surprised us again with theyre new album! I don't know why but for me Projector is not old stuff like Skydancer,The Gallery and Minds'i .

I will be pleased no matter what direction they head into. Wether its a reversion to the old school days. Or an expansion upon thier modern soundscape. DT doesn't fuck around.

Status
Not open for further replies.