we know you like WoY but what else do you do

CaGeD iN

Wandering on Ypres Rd.
what do you do for fun, like hobbies and stuff like that

i do urban exploring (finding ways into abandoned buildings and taking pictures) i live in the middle of nowhere so i call it un-urban exploring

i love fishing, by winter if there isnt enough ice on the lake but too much to fish on i almost go to the aquarium and fish there (it got dumped so now im sad)

i do a lot of target shooting

that about sums it up

I have a friend who does urban exploring. I would like to do some myself.

Here's a site to a fellow in my area who started a webpage up and wrote a book about urban exploring. He passed away not long ago sadly.

http://www.infiltration.org/

As for other hobbies I love playing board games and strategy games when I can get enough people together. Monopoly, Axis n Allies, Hero Clix, Chess.

Music is basically my life. I plan on going to UWO next year for classical guitar, and I play guitar non-stop, in fact I have mine in my lap right now. I write a lot, watch music videos, and am constanly listening to music :p That basically sums up what I do with free time. I also have a bit of an obsession with hearts, great game.

- listening to music
- guitar
- making really bad jokes (ie : man, gravity is really holding me down)
- graphic design
- watching lots of stand up comedy
- ps2
- work
- doing the 8 hour blink (aka sleep)

-Guitar (Non Stop)
-Write
-Read
-Sometimes Hang out with friends
-Go to school lol
-Eat
-Xbox 360
-Go to gigs and concerts

MUSIC (Listening, collecting, absorbing nerdy info on bands)
Football (or soccer, if you´re from over there), that is, watching football, preferably in the company of a pint of lager!
Reading - War and Military history
Concerts
Generally getting wasted with my friends

I play guitar quite often, but I'm not as good as I'm supposed to be, though...
And I read alot when I have not too much to do for school (like now...).
But one of my most loved hobbies are (historical) linguistics. I'm not that much into learning languages (my spanish teacher hates me :lol:) but theory quite turns me on, haha :lol:

I play guitar quite often, but I'm not as good as I'm supposed to be, though...
And I read alot when I have not too much to do for school (like now...).
But one of my most loved hobbies are (historical) linguistics. I'm not that much into learning languages (my spanish teacher hates me :lol:) but theory quite turns me on, haha :lol:

What languages?

i play and record music mainly, and when i can squeek it in i try to do things like playing obscure board games, like betrayal at house on the hill, or anything by cheap ass games, or some tabletop roleplaying games when i have the chance. i also enjoy working out and reading.
i work at a t.v. station so that kind of took the fun out of my former hobby of making movies.

-Music in all forms. I mostly enjoy writing stuff over learning to play instruments though. I've played guitar since 12 years old and I know people who have played for one year and are techically better than me.
-Literature & writing. I try to read as much as I can and have dreams of becaming a free writer one day.
-Photography & image editing. This is a bit more a hobby than the two above, but still a possible future career as well. I still got a lot to learn about this one but it's something I enjoy doing nevertheless.
-Traveling. I've been in 13 different countries if I remember correctly. Mostly all in europe, though I'd love to go farer too. Kinda short of cash to travel at the moment.
-Humanities & arts. I study history among other humanities and they interest me greatly as well, though I get enough of this stuff in school to waste any free time to it.

These type of hobbies are more or less stuff you do alone, so I also try not to turn into a total anchorite and socialize a bit with other people too. :p