What else do you like doing (non music)?

ChrisEmerson

Feb 28, 2003
Nottingham, England
www.cemerson.co.uk
I know this is off topic, but i really dont care. This board needs reviving from the amount of gay threads there is at the moment.

So: just wondered, what do people do outside of metal? What hobbies do people have? Any unusual ones?

For me: As you could probably guess from my avatar, i enjoy gliding. Really helps me get away from normal stresses - getting in a glider and getting really high on your own, then just relaxing and enjoying the view. Or do some aerobatics if im feeling a bit more adventurous. its also very cheap (£3.25 a flight where i am).

So, anyone else (normal hobbies as well)?

i work full time, about 55 hours a week now that i'm done with school for the summer, so i guess in my spare time, i party a lot, and work on my car. lol...played some D&D last night for fun

I don't know a life outside of music anymore . I don't do much anymore.. writing a book for my own satisfaction.
Fuck around on photoshop, smoke pot, wait for the weekend to arrive, smoke pot and hang out with people on the weekend. Waste away my life in school only because I don't do fuck all......... and practice to see how badly I can construct a paragraph like this one

smoke pot (actually kinda quitting right now, due to gf being straight edge), play bass, play around with drum machine and guitar, paint, fish, hunt (too rare though), camp, hike, read, go to concerts (read as MOSHING), discovering new bands, drink (occasionally), do shrooms (rarely), work in a candy store

Work, school (actually trying, not just going), and lots of video games and computer related stuff. Also, I play the guitar and listen to music A FUCKING LOT, so that takes up most of my time.

playing orignal NES

playing guitar and screwing around on my mellotron and minimoog

collecting obscure and underground prog and psych releases from the 60/70s

watching classic films and favorites.

shooting the shit and hanging out with my pals.

girlfriend

etc

Cycling, reading books (medieval stories are my fave ones), going to the cinema, taking photos, drinking beer, listening to music, writing Opeth songs interpretations... :)

I run my own fan zine distributed in my local area Darwin, but soon to be in Melbourne and Adelaide (and maybe Brisbane).
Schooling, but I'm going to get an apprentiship in graphic design soon.
Mailordering lots of obscure albums, especialy Aussie black metal.

And I drink a lot of beer.

books, movies, developing computer games, archery, beer, pen & paper

that is, of course, except all the music stuff as festivals, concerts, playing acoustic and e- guitar, collecting music and blah :)