website

Heliologue

neologist
Jul 1, 2001
heliologue.com
hey, guys, this isn't Opeth related, but i figure everyone here has pretty high standards for their entertainments mediums...

so i was wondering if you could check out my new website and let me know what you think in terms of content, speed, navigibility, and overall effect.

it's all flash, so those with high-speed modems might enjoy it more.

(oh, and IE is best to view it)

thanks, all.

Great site, keep up the good work!
I´ve seen it with a fast connection(dsl) and it works very good.

Well, if you have a fast connection you can visit my site and tell me what you think. :D

Cheers

I agree with whoever mentioned not lettimg the site fill the whole screen. I initially went into panic mode when my toolbars and start menu disappeared. It's good to give the user/viewer something familiar on screen (such as access to their normal toolbars etc..)

Just my 2 cents...

initially, i had it in a bare-bones window, but they can be manipulated, which throws off the appearance of the flash. the full-screen thing can be neat, but people just aren't used to it

me too, hearse, me too. unfortunately, it tends to be that the sites with ads have better interfaces, speed, and reliability than others. luckily, i've managed to beat the system at tripod, and thus only have one popup, rather than one for each page.