weird habits...

Today I keep looking down my shirt at my nipples and comparing them in the mirror. Because one of em itches and hurts. Oh noes cancer!

i am a doctor. post pics and i will give my professional opinion.

they both look the same. the other one kinda itches now. at least now there's some balance! *sigh of relief*

which reminds me...whenever i buy a new pair of shoes, both have to be laced and tied with equal tightness. i can't stand having one shoe even a bit tighter or looser than the other. it usually takes a long time to get them just right. then i double tie the knot and never untie the shoes, unless they lace up too high to slip on and off.

Also today I threw away 2 cartons of eggs that I had been noticing in there for a while, upon checking them each only had 1 egg inside. MORE OF THIS SAME PROBLEM. They hadn't expired yet, but I threw them away OUT OF SPITE.
here, we've just got the common problem of leaving stuff in the fridge too long. at one point, my sister discovered that about half a carton of eggs (in a plastic holder, not the original carton) had frozen.

I am banned from cat stalking now, they're too old and can have heart attacks. But I used to spend 5, 10 minutes creeping up on them and then laugh in a high pitch at them. I would then watch them perform acts of acrobatic wonder.

here, we've just got the common problem of leaving stuff in the fridge too long. at one point, my sister discovered that about half a carton of eggs (in a plastic holder, not the original carton) had frozen.

the possibilities behind the fun one can have with frozen eggs seems endless!

ok, maybe it starts and ends with "throwing them at something"

I do that to Kevin. Got to make sure I have everything on me five times before I can leave. I also have to make sure the coffee pot, toaster, and oven is off. The coffee pot must be unplugged before I go to bed also.

:lol: I'm not with it today. I got two hours of sleep and I'm also in a goofy mood, so this should get interesting today. HAHHAHAHHA

I didn't notice it until now, that I have to unplug Kevin before I go to bed, or I have to make sure he's there before I leave. LOL. That was so damn funny I'm not even going to edit it.